Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck I want that fried chicken recipe

Also, had two half-pound chicken breasts, a cup of brown basmati rice (made half-assed brown fried rice with it, so that contained one scrambled egg, chopped onion, soy sauce, and sesame oil), and a pound of steamed broccoli all covered with Sriracha, washed down with two glasses of milk and a liter of water.

I was kinda hungry, I think.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ok...

The fried chicken recipe will be posted in the recipe thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Oh, god, lunch is glorious. Grilled veggie sandwich of portabello mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato and purple onion on olive oil focaccia bread. Every once in a while, the company cafeteria pulls out a nice one.
        Yum!!! That sounds delicious. I wish there was a cafeteria at my work.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Had a wedge of bleu cheese, half a baguette, and a bottle of Beaujolais.

Got chicken soaking to fry up in a little bit.

Comment

• I tried Julia's recipe for Beef Bourguignon last night. I told my boys we were having Beef Bakugan so they wouldnt turn up their noses when they asked "whats for dinner". It was very good. It would have been great with some crusty french bread. We are having a repeat tonight.

Comment

• lol Beef Bakugan
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Ribeyes, peas, and a potato thing made with olive oil, dried onion soup and taters. Tasty.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                  I tried Julia's recipe for Beef Bourguignon last night. I told my boys we were having Beef Bakugan so they wouldnt turn up their noses when they asked "whats for dinner". It was very good. It would have been great with some crusty french bread. We are having a repeat tonight.
                  How easy/difficult did you find the recipe? I've been thinking about trying to make it sometime.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    How easy/difficult did you find the recipe? I've been thinking about trying to make it sometime.
                    Lesley- I wanted to try Julia's recipe. I actually split it over several days. I made it and then let it marinate in the fridge for a couple of days and then cooked it yesterday. There are A LOT of steps. Last night I thought you could make a lot of shortcuts and this be just as good. I will make beef bourguignon again but I will shortcut that recipe.

Comment

• made some SLOP™ last night but fucked it up due to drunkeness. Told Lesley to grab two cans of kernel corn instead of cream corn. However, that led to us tweaking the recipe for next time. Also we took 2 tablespoons of butter, melted it, stirred in some panko crumbs and shredded cheddar and put it on top before baking. OH SNAPS. Shit was mad good.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had some pork and chives dumplings.

Mmm... dumplings....
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Tonight I'll be making the very quick and simple but tasty Taco Rice:

Ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning (use your favorite, or Jake's recommended blend)
                          Two bags boil in bag rice (or equivalent amount of how you make it, I'm lazy)
                          1 can Black Beans, drained
                          Shredded cheddar cheese

feeds 4-6
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I do that with ground turkey breast. Throw in some chopped onion, cilantro, and sauteed bell pepper and sub out the bagged rice with brown basmati, add lowfat cheddar or jack, mix that shit up, and eat to your heart's content. Or dismay.

~

Comment

• Must...try...this...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chris made some of the best barbecued chicken thighs, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies that I've had since the last time I barbecued chicken thighs. I told her that she could just come live with us and I'd be cool with that.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X