Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three McDonalds hamburgers (It was late!) with HP Sauce.

It was interesting
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• A friend of mine managed to down 5 McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers a couple of weeks ago, and now a handful of the other lifter-types are taking up the challenge. I can't even imagine passing three without throwing up, just because I'm imagining that godawful grease sheen you get on the inside of your mouth from just one. UGH.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Boston Butt, sauteed(?) green beans, hashbrown casserole. HP sauce with the butt. Good stuff. Stop giggling, its a pork shoulder.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          A friend of mine managed to down 5 McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers a couple of weeks ago, and now a handful of the other lifter-types are taking up the challenge. I can't even imagine passing three without throwing up, just because I'm imagining that godawful grease sheen you get on the inside of your mouth from just one. UGH.
          Not only that, but it's not like there's any flavor in them either.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The wife unit and I went out and had a pretty killer meal of sushi tonight. We ate early so that we could avoid the crowd AND get me out of there at a decent time to come to work (I'm doing another overnight deployment). Fucking AWESOME.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lesley and I (mostly her) made a pretty killer chorizo and fish chowder last night. Fucking yum.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was pretty tasty. We have been pretty awesome at trying new recipes lately. Tonight we are making Vin's mac and cheese recipe again - this time with the correct amount of cheese. I'm excited!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• More turkey breast in chipotle barbecue sauce on wheat buns. So good.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    It was pretty tasty. We have been pretty awesome at trying new recipes lately. Tonight we are making Vin's mac and cheese recipe again - this time with the correct amount of cheese. I'm excited!
                    Mac and cheese was AWESOME.
                    Attached Files
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• For sure, and after adding some cayenne pepper to it, oh shit. Fucking perfect.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm very glad you enjoyed it...

Even one positive comment makes the OVER 9,000! recipes I've posted totally worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          I'm very glad you enjoyed it...

Even one positive comment makes the OVER 9,000! recipes I've posted totally worth it.
                          We made it and I told you it was delicious Vin!

Comment

• I know... and forgive me for being a bit too hung over to remember.

I'll make it up to you by sending you a secret recipe. One I have not shared with ANYONE... and will change the way you think about fried chicken.

Comment

• That is quite the challenge man. Next to BBQ and Mexican Texas is pretty damn serious about some friend chicken. Anyone that comes to Houston can get a trip to Frenchy's if they ask nicely.

Comment

• Oh, god, lunch is glorious. Grilled veggie sandwich of portabello mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato and purple onion on olive oil focaccia bread. Every once in a while, the company cafeteria pulls out a nice one.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X