Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That place is filled with pure, unrefined WIN!

I ate at the one in Baltimore last month.

Top fucking grub!

Comment

• The Macadamia Nut Chicken (with white mashed potatoes, shoyu style gravy, vegetables, and pineapple/papaya marmalade) is $17.25. It's a big meal, though...I split it with the wife and was plenty satisfied with the half portion...as such, you get the meal for less than $9 each. And it's worth every. single. penny.

Drinks weren't out of line, and the desserts were reasonable as well ($3.50 for a single dessert, $6.50 for a HOARD sized dessert). Dinner, 1 drink for each of us, and a single dessert came to $34.05 with tax, and it was totally worth it.

It's not a jeans/shorts kind of place, though. They wouldn't kick you out or anything, but I'd recommend going in business casual in order to blend in with the kinda upscale crowd.

Also, get reservations if you're gonna go there for a weekend date. We tried getting in on a Saturday night 2 weeks ago only to find that it was a two hour wait. We went spur of the moment last night and got in right away, but the place was still busy.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Vin, what did you get there? Our waiter recommended the macadamia nut chicken (which I would eat 7 days a week if I could), the sea bass, and the meat loaf. The sushi menu looked really good as well.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I had the lemongrass crusted halibut... and 4 Grey Goose martinis with the bleu cheese stuffed olives.

As stated before...

Top Fucking Grub!

Comment

• Kona Grill is a chain that doesn't feel like one. Damn fine grub.

Comment

• Also...

Concerning the passionfruit crème brûlée for dessert?

If God made anything better, He kept it for Himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Also...

Concerning the passionfruit crème brûlée for dessert?

If God made anything better, He kept it for Himself.
                We ALMOST got that last night. It's what I wanted, but the wife wanted the chocolate brownie (which was awesome) and I wanted to make her happy...she'd had a bad, bad day.

Our waiter was aces, too. We ordered the single serving of the brownie and he brought us the HOARD size instead, claiming that the kitchen had goofed on the size (we only got charged for the single).

Seriously, the place made some fans out of us last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  I had the lemongrass crusted halibut... and 4 Grey Goose martinis with the bleu cheese stuffed olives.

As stated before...

Top Fucking Grub!
                  I was eyeing that halibut as well. Good to know that it's as good as it sounded.

and HELL YES on martinies with bleu cheese stuffed olives! I usually get Belevedere vodka myself.

Comment

• Get it next time, in the slob size!... also the halibut.

And the martinis.

A lot of them.

Take a taxi home.

Comment

• Two sushi rolls and a nice green salad from my favorite place, JJ's in Astoria! PAYDAY NOM!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• making some stir fry tonight.

YUM

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you had made it last night, it would have been 'Stir Friday'...

http://instantrimshot.com/

Comment

• Doing this: http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/spi...ashew_chicken/

on the grill, gonna have that, sauteed kale, rad-naa noodles, and a few glasses of Maker's on the rocks
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Went to Tavern on the Grand in St. Paul, got a killer walleye dinner.

Comment

• Spicy cashew chicken and rice noodles were fuckin' AMAZING. Also kinda drunk woo
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X