Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole pot of coffee before bed? That is crazy talk.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I can't sleep without drinking coffee...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Whole pot of coffee before bed? That is crazy talk.
        No, it's Vinâ„¢
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
          shouldn't you have saved that meal for tonight? you know, with it being Cinco De Miracle Whip?
          I made a pretty big batch. I brought two for lunch along with a pound of broccoli, and have two chillin' in the fridge for later. My roommates are going to trap me in my room and set the townhouse on fire while I'm sleeping.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Made a chicken quesadilla but tried it with this gourmet southwest sauce coated inside the tortilla. Best goddamn quesadilla I have ever made. And some spicy as hell salsa from Buccee's!

Comment

• Sign #575 that Vin is freak: he needs caffeine to sleep.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                My roommates are going to trap me in my room and set the townhouse on fire while I'm sleeping.
                I know...

They called me.

I turned them down, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Made a chicken quesadilla but tried it with this gourmet southwest sauce coated inside the tortilla. Best goddamn quesadilla I have ever made. And some spicy as hell salsa from Buccee's!
                  I love doing this with a good salsa verde. unnnnggggg
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Last night was LOSTBURGERSâ„¢ and tonight is either a white sauce or red sauce pasta dish. Depends on how I feel after work.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did the burgers help to mask the disappointment you felt?

Comment

• Made Cannelonis stuffed with ricotta, ground beef and nutmeg, topped with bechamel and meat sauce and parmesan.

Yummi-licious.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          Did the burgers help to mask the disappointment you felt?

No, but the beer did.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had a post-workout protein shake along with a Jimmy John's Turkey sub (easy easy easy on the mayo, extra tomatoes, extra cucumbers) for dinner last night. Really hit the spot.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I had smoked turkey breast & sliced brisket with dirty rice. SEX
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Boring "Pizza before class" again, but this time they had a nice mushroom pie fresh out of the oven, so I had that for a change of pace.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X