Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See what I did there? I bridged the topics.

And made myself hungry again.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Same here, damn you hour before lunch!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Yoga is for chicks.
        *snicker*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The wife does yoga. I'm cool with that. She has a vagina and love the cock`; 2 prerequisites of yoga.

Comment

• I do it every other week at most. Calm down, go do some more Judo there Putin.

Anyway, I got some of this Korma sauce in a jar and some chicken breast already cut up. This should hopefully turn out well. Or at least better than my attempt at beef marsala.

Comment

The wife does yoga. I'm cool with that. She has a vagina and love the cock`; 2 prerequisites of yoga.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yoga is wonderful. Even if you can't put it on food and eat it.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  I do it every other week at most. Calm down, go do some more Judo there Putin.

Anyway, I got some of this Korma sauce in a jar and some chicken breast already cut up. This should hopefully turn out well. Or at least better than my attempt at beef marsala.
                  Hahaha!

I'm fucking kidding with you. Yoga is great, if done correctly. I did it for a couple of months, but I missed punching and kicking faces. But the girl? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Comment

The wife does yoga. I'm cool with that. She has a vagina and love the cock`; 2 prerequisites of yoga.
                    ...You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Martin again...
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The wife does Yogi. I'm cool with that. She has a vagina and love the picnic baskets`; 2 prerequisites of Yogi.

HEEEEEEEEEEEY, BOOOOBOOOO!!!!!
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Martin as Ranger Smith? Martin's wife wearing a hat and tie with no pants?

I'll never look at a picnic basket the same way again.

Comment

• I made pork tenderloin burritos with refried black beans and brown basmati rice. This morning after a cup of black coffee? Shat like a Viking. A Latino Viking, obviously, but still a Viking.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• shouldn't you have saved that meal for tonight? you know, with it being Cinco De Miracle Whip?
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ham and cheese sammich with salad and poppyseed dressing.

Comment

• Three eggs over easy on top of a short stack of pancakes... with bacon.

Whole pot o' coffee...

Destroyed my toilet...

Slept like the dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X