Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made bulgogi with steamed rice and a bit of fried noodles... it was awesome.

What made it more awesome is the wonderful home made kimchi I had with it...and as you all know, kimchi is basically Korean relish.

Winningly filled win!

Comment

• Kimchi is down there with lutefish. Son, considering where kimchi originates. I'm beginning to think you just might be a communist.

*scribbles note on V's file*
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        I made bulgogi with steamed rice and a bit of fried noodles... it was awesome.

What made it more awesome is the wonderful home made kimchi I had with it...and as you all know, kimchi is basically Korean relish.

Winningly filled win!
        Bulgogi. And Kimchi.

*drooooooooooooooooool*
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          The day I learned to make funnel cake at home was one of the shining achievements in my life. One summer I probably made funnel cake 3 or 4 times a week.
          Oh now you are speaking my language! With lots of powdered sugar??!!
          I am booking a flight to Texas!

Comment

• http://www.whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com/
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• -1.25lb. package ground turkey breast fried up with cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, and a huge dose of Smoked Chipotle Tabasco (I don't normally like Tabasco but that stuff is the shit)
              - 2 cups brown basmati rice
              - 1 can vegetarian refried black beans
              - 1 sauteed bell pepper/ 1/2 onion
              - 2 fistfuls of reduced fat mild cheddar

Mixed all that shit together and crushed half of it last night with two huge glasses of milk, brought the rest to work this morning and I'm already salivating over it. Considering I had everything on hand save for the cheese, it was definitely worth pulling that recipe out of my ass.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I had spinch and ricotta ravioli
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                  Oh now you are speaking my language! With lots of powdered sugar??!!
                  I am booking a flight to Texas!
                  Is it possible to make a funnel cake without tons of powdered sugar? If it doesn't look like Rob skeeted on it, then it's just not done right.

Comment

• Cassini is right, never had funnel cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      I had spinch and ricotta ravioli
                      Finally got around to making it, eh?

The crab stuffed ones you can get at Trader Joe's are pretty fucking good, too.

Comment

• Well eating it, not making it.

I've had the lobster ravioli from Trader Joes also. I'd say this one was better.

Comment

• Sushi...tempura...udon...good shit.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• There's an Italian restaurant near my neighborhood that has the best lobster ravioli in the world. I could have ordered two orders of that stuff.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Three hours ago so technically last night: http://www.kungpaokitty.com

Mongolian beef, sesame chicken, and brown rice from there.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Last night: Old Chicago Pizza (Chicago Seven, baby!) and a ton of beer.
                                Tonight: Famous Dave's and a ton of beer.

I'm tired of pissing.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X