Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we talking about the beverage of astronauts or the beverage of astronauts?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ...also forgot to mention in my initial rant: "Who the fuck allows Ed to comment on any food?"...seriously Ed, you're cool and shit, but you have no fucking taste in any food. Everything is too harsh or it hurts your tummy...you get drunk on 2 beers...you remind me of my 3 year old son (sensitivity to food wise). You are not allowed to designate good and bad taste until you sack up.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Save it for a future episode B.

Comment

• Gauntlet

Fucking

THROWN!

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
            ...also forgot to mention in my initial rant: "Who the fuck allows Ed to comment on any food?"...seriously Ed, you're cool and shit, but you have no fucking taste in any food. Everything is too harsh or it hurts your tummy...you get drunk on 2 beers...you remind me of my 3 year old son (sensitivity to food wise). You are not allowed to designate good and bad taste until you sack up.

win.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Meh

Comment

• ololololololo
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                  ...also forgot to mention in my initial rant: "Who the fuck allows Ed to comment on any food?"...seriously Ed, you're cool and shit, but you have no fucking taste in any food. Everything is too harsh or it hurts your tummy...you get drunk on 2 beers...you remind me of my 3 year old son (sensitivity to food wise). You are not allowed to designate good and bad taste until you sack up.
                  Epic troof!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If Ed gets drunk off two beers why is he having a hard time getting laid?

Comment

• Cuz I don't want to fuck anything that moves. I'm sure I could sell myself to old guys like the guy I know up in Washington.

But being a living breathing fucktoy doesn't seem all that appealing.

Comment

• Ed = Rentboy.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Cuz I don't want to fuck anything that moves. I'm sure I could sell myself to old guys like the guy I know up in Washington.

But being a living breathing fucktoy doesn't seem all that appealing.
                          I was thinking more along the lines of if you get tipsy that easy then liquid courage must be extremely easy to come across.

Comment

• If I'm that Matt, I must have a very shitty marketing team.

Well, don't get me wrong Billy. If the conditions are right, I can sell myself real well. That's how I met three new people last weekend.

Comment

• Ed thinks cotton candy is to spicy. Lulz
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Never had cotton candy

Comment

Working...
                                X