Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha. You never turn down a free meal. But swap out action figures, comics and ds games with blow, hookers and Xbox games and we have a deal!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
      Haha. You never turn down a free meal. But swap out action figures, comics and ds games with blow, hookers and Xbox games and we have a deal!

You are a bit more expensive than I anticipated. And now I fear when I come home what you will have taught the two younger ones. They would be all for the Xbox though.

Comment

• Well the little kid with the fucked up teeth would be bouncing off the walls thanks to the coke and girl would be cam whoring it up in her bedroom. I'm a good role model.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
          Well the little kid with the fucked up teeth would be bouncing off the walls thanks to the coke and girl would be cam whoring it up in her bedroom. I'm a good role model.
          Ahhh, I love a warm and fuzzy story.

Comment

• Since I'm lazy and this might as well be a catch-all "what are you eating you fat fuck" thread, I just killed:
            Two bacon, egg, and reduced fat mild cheddar sandwiches on Ezekiel sprouted wheat with a shitload of Chipotle Tabasco.
            Coffee.
            2 glasses of milk.
            2 multivitamins.
            4 fish oil caps.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Not that I would ever turn down a free meal, but I would turn down Olive Garden.

For unlike the legendary Ron Burgundy, I would willingly eat cat poop to be spared that particular indignity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                4 fish oil caps.
                And now your poop will smell like a fish factory. Which is why I take flax seed oil caps - same healthy benefits, less horrid bodily smells.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Meh, I take 12-16 caps per day. It's cool.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    Not that I would ever turn down a free meal, but I would turn down Olive Garden.

For unlike the legendary Ron Burgundy, I would willingly eat cat poop to be spared that particular indignity.

I am printing this off and putting it in my "make my heart melt" things men have told me. This one is stellar

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      Meh, I take 12-16 caps per day. It's cool.
                      12-16 per day!!! Your poop must have fins and scales!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Nope, but my joints don't hurt half as bad as they used to, my last blood test was phenomenal, and I don't seem to forget stuff as easily as I used to.

~

Comment

• And he swims like the Man From Atlantis!

Comment

• I take half as many caps on days that I eat fish, so I only had eight today, then I had two salmon/feta/spinach burgers from Whole Foods (them shits is on sale, get them) and a pound of broccoli. Right now, Kathleen's grilling more carne asada. I'm gonna get fat.

~

Comment

• I want this carne asada stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                And he swims like the Man From Atlantis!
                                And his toes are webbed!

No, just kidding - seriously, I know that fish oil caps are made of nothing but awesomeness. I do have "embarrassing reactions" to them, shall we say, which is why I take flax seed oil caps instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X