Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POST RECIPE IN THE RECIPE THREAD FOR THIS CARNE ASADA STUFF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I don't think I've ever had it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• no but honestly i'm kinda gonna skeet skeet skeet on you for the recommendation brah
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        no but honestly i'm kinda gonna skeet skeet skeet on you for the recommendation brah
        For milanesa? It's amazing man. Make sure you put a ton of queso blanco on top fresh out of the oil man. Let a nice thick layer melt on top.

Also, LOL@Rob and poor midwesterners.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Any mention of 'carne asada', and you must post this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJCoPRRDuw

Comment

• For Rob:

You poor midwestern bastard. This is the "Hungry Boy" plate. Two beef enchiladas, beef fajita burrito, a taco, rice and beans covered in a delicious beef sauce. Not picture is the bowl of salsa, chips, and container of tortillas. Grand total: $10.91 with a soda.

Comment

• JESUS CHRIST I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT IT WAS THAT PACKED WITH FOOD I JUST FUCKING SHOT LOAD
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I mean, we got Mexican food here, but it's not Tex-Mex. The one "Tex-Mex" place I tried smoked Tex-Dicks.

~

Comment

• Jake, the plate is massive. I should have taken a picture for scale. The fork doesn't help much because it's more of a shovel than fork. Oh man, hold on, my chest kind of hurts...

Comment

• CAME.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, I just remembered that there's a mexican joint in Burbank that has $1 taco Mondays: Chicken or beef.

Used to go there quite a bit sometime ago.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Shit, I just remembered that there's a mexican joint in Burbank that has $1 taco Mondays: Chicken or beef.

Used to go there quite a bit sometime ago.
                          That's how I heard that Ed. Wonder Years style.

Comment

• Actually that place still exists. It's Baragan's, the mexican joint with the irish name.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Billy...do you still have Papasito's down there? That was probably my favorite Tex-Mex place. The fucking Laredo platter FTW!!
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ah yes, Pappasito's, part of the Tilman Fertita conglomerate of mediocre food. No offense meant Matt, but holy shit, you were missing out. There is a Pappa's/Landry's restaurant on every corner in Houston. The whole Kema Boardwalk is owned/operated by them as well. If you make your way back down I will treat you.

Comment

Working...
                                X