Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went back to the one restaurant in this town. I thought I had found a Mexican place, but for whatever reason it was closed. So I decided to try their beef fajita tacos with guacamole and rice/beans.

Ugh. I'm pretty sure the tortillas were store bought. The beef had no flavor at all. The guacamole was pretty good, but it had obviously been made much earlier and put in the fridge and was cold as hell, so of course the beef was cold as shit too. And there was nothing else on the taco. They brought out a jar of salsa but I'm pretty sure it was just some Pace. Fuck I want out of here.

Comment

• Pace huh? Sounds like New York City suddenly isn't such a bad place for salsa, now does it?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Pace huh? Sounds like New York City suddenly isn't such a bad place for salsa, now does it?
        If I was in NYC I could go to Queens and hit up a taco truck. They're Puerto Rican but at least they can make me a milanesa torta.

Comment

• Yeah, this thread has me salivating for Mexican food now thanks broz
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Had a takeaway Chinky last night...

Kung Pao Beef (with extra hot peppers!), some pan-fried noodles, and 2 spring rolls. Washed it down with a six-pack of Anchor Steam...

Satisfyin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
              Burgers. Yum. I also cooked a homemade lasagna for today as we're celebrating Lesley, her bro and his wife's bdays tonight. Not eating some of that lasagna was a bitch last night. IT LOOKED SO FUCKING GOOD.
              Post your lasagna recipe.... I make a pretty good one but I'm always looking to better it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                Yeah, this thread has me salivating for Mexican food now thanks broz
                I just confirmed my trip up to San Antonio. Totally getting there early as fuck, having some chorizo, pissing in a bottle, seeing Kick Ass then eating fajitas prior to my return to The Land No One Forgot Because They Didn't Know It Existed.

Comment

• My favorite thing in this thread is the "Burgers > you" tag.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• *bows* and it's true.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had a Stuffed Tuggburger (like a Jucy Lucy, but stuffed with provolone, onions, and jalapenos), some chips, and a couple of Grain Belts at Tuggs down at Riverplace. This was pre - 'Kick-Ass' chow, and it was pretty tasty.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Had a takeaway Chinky last night...

Kung Pao Beef (with extra hot peppers!), some pan-fried noodles, and 2 spring rolls. Washed it down with a six-pack of Anchor Steam...

Satisfyin'!
                        Yo Vin.

Wanna have my Gong Pao chicken recipe? So authentic my wife, who spent months living in China, swears by it.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Yo Vin.

Wanna have my Gong Pao chicken recipe? So authentic my wife, who spent months living in China, swears by it.
                          HIT ME!

PM me, and I'll give you my email addy...

Comment

• fuck that post it in the recipes thread
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Alright. Coming tonite.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have a few Chinky recipes... I'll post one or two while we wait on Martin's.

Comment

Working...
                                X