Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neither confirming nor denying but if it hits the back of your throat? You aren't really tasting it are you......
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Could make for great mortar if you're making a gingerbread house.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• ahhahaha gross
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            cottage cheese and fresh berries FTW.
            YES!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Simple meal last night since it was a hell of a day. Fried up a few kielbasa I had, poured some Carolina BBQ sauce on top, and served with sour cream and onion Lay's. Damn tasty.

Comment

• Made a recipe from an old Marlboro cookbook I found...

Top...

Fucking...

Grub!

A Big Ol’ Mess

1 lb. smoked sausage, cut into chunks
                3 jalapeno peppers, sliced
                1 green pepper, cut into bite-size chunks
                1 sweet onion, cut into bite-size chunks
                1 foil cooking bag
                1/4 c. Crystal Hot Sauce
                1 (10-oz.) jar sweet-and-sour-sauce

Place first 4 ingredients in foil bag.
                Mix Crystal sauce and sweet-and-sour-sauce in a small bowl and pour over the mixture in foil bag; seal edge tightly.
                Place foil bag on grill or in oven at 450 degrees; cook for about 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes. Slit open and serve right out of the bag.
                Makes 4 main course servings.

Comment

• Made filet mignon on the grill last night (gotta enjoy these nice days while it lasts), along with some jicama salad and brown rice. DAMNED good eats.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Three chicken tenders, and a salad with some spinach. Plus pretzel skins and a yogurt/chive dip.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Had some skinless chicken breasts and some steamed veggies. Tonight is LOSTBURGERS™ night. Woot.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• More Japanese restaurant goodness for me!

The beef negimaki dinner special, which came with miso soup, side salad, shumai, a california roll and rice, in addition to the negimaki roll. DAMN!! I have dinner for tonight, too, I didn't nearly eat all of that. Cheap as hell, too - $12 for that whole meal, and I'm getting two dinners out of it.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I want some of that.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                            Had some skinless chicken breasts and some steamed veggies. Tonight is LOSTBURGERS™ night. Woot.

:: sings :: Lostburger! Gotta eat it! Lostburger... GOT TO EAT IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                              Had some skinless chicken breasts and some steamed veggies. Tonight is LOSTBURGERS™ night. Woot.
                              Oh, fun! What are LOSTBURGERS? Do you make them a special way, or just burgers during LOST?

Comment

• He makes them and then he has trouble finding them.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X