Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that a good dammit or a bad dammit?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll offer creamed "everything" and 400 flavors of gelatin.

If there's beef, I'll chip it. If there's chicken, I'll fry it.

And if there's gravy... well then, everything's going to be o.k.

Comment

• Invite my brother and I to your little venture. Together we are unstoppable.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Excellent, guys!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
            Is that a good dammit or a bad dammit?
            My taste buds say good dammit and my "need to lose weight" brain says bad dammit. I'm siding with the taste buds.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking told you man. That place is awesome.

Comment

• It just appeared like out of nowhere. No signs up saying coming soon like most places put up here. It was like *insert your favorite deity here* slapped the place down just for me.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It is fucking glorious. I can't wait until it gets warmer around here so we can hit up 5 Guys and walk around the park.

Comment

• The only let down is that it's in a shopping center, but hey, I'll fucking take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      I'll offer creamed "everything" and 400 flavors of gelatin.

If there's beef, I'll chip it. If there's chicken, I'll fry it.

And if there's gravy... well then, everything's going to be o.k.
                      REEEEEEEEAL Vin of GEEEEEEEENIUS....
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Had myself some steak nuggets on a roll with some mozzerella.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh god I can't wait until tonight. Homemade chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, maybe some fried okra.

Comment

• Had some SLOP last night. It's just a really simple Shepard's pie with potatoes, creamed corn and meat. But Lesley made her kick ass mashed potatoes and I made some killer beef in the cast iron and everything came out awesomely.

Comment

• too funny...we had vegetarian Shepherd's Pie last night (frozen Amy's meal). Throw some green tabasco sauce on there for maximum yumnicity and you're set.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• All set to make crock-pot Vindaloo for tonight. Dicing onions and mangoes for the chutney as we speak...

And if all goes well, I'll be balls deep by dessert... wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

Comment

Working...
                                X