Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JELLUZ!!!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Won't be so awesome in a couple of hours.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Wow...

You guys sure love weiners.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Won't be so awesome in a couple of hours.
          Unlike you sir, I have the constitution of a goddamn SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Wow...

You guys sure love weiners.
            Well said V, these guy's do love having a nice long hot beef injection.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
              Unlike you sir, I have the constitution of a goddamn SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS.
              Just like me.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "I have to look my best....

Dad's taking me out for HOT DOGS!!!"

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• somebody(i dont remember who!) from the boards posted a picture of a delicious looking In'n'Out Burger on the facebook. So. That is what I had for dinner. yum.

Comment

• That was Bryan.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• For lunch I had one of the best sammich's I've ever had. It's called the Trojan Tenderloin.

It was an 8oz. Filet mignon, seasoned, seared and sliced and served on a French hoagie with grilled onions, portabella mushrooms, provolone cheese, and au jus. FUCKING WIN.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• For dinner tonight it will be some thick peppered bacon with some fried eggs after I get drunk and hang with Baltar. MORE WIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                          For lunch I had one of the best sammich's I've ever had. It's called the Trojan Tenderloin.

It was an 8oz. Filet mignon, seasoned, seared and sliced and served on a French hoagie with grilled onions, portabella mushrooms, provolone cheese, and au jus. FUCKING WIN.
                          Here is Rob's:

Here is my shrimp scampi wrap:

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Oh, and about 2 weeks ago I had this at The Blue Door:

It's a Frenchy burger. Inside the burger was swiss cheese and sauteed onions. On top of the burger was more swiss cheese. It came with fried green beans (really tasty) and au juos.

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Home-made steak and kidney pie.

mashed taters.

Guinness FTW!

Comment

• My woman made a massive dish of homemade chicken pot pie. That shit was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X