• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'To Serve Vag'
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Meat and Two Vag...

Sounds like last weekend!

http://instantrimshot.com/

Comment

• Oh, my god, YES!! I have to have that! MOAR DELIZIOUZ THAN ANYTHING!!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Sucks being Catholic on Friday's not supposed to eat meat...fish is ok...but I need to stay far away from this thread today. FFFFFFUUUUUUU
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Say guys, how's that delicious steak you're having?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
              Sucks being Catholic on Friday's not supposed to eat meat...fish is ok...but I need to stay far away from this thread today. FFFFFFUUUUUUU
              A loverly fish sammitch just for you, my Papist friend!

Comment

• I only honor the "no meat on Fridays" during Lent, and I already broke it once. Last Friday - just had to have some red meat for dinner, my ass was seriously dragging. Good thing I'm a lapsed Catholic more or less, because that perked me right up!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• My old man was raised hardcore, HARDCORE, Catholic. Anytime he sees a salmon patty he starts gagging and feeling sick. It makes me lulz.

Comment

• FUCKING CAME

I'm totally gonna fucking eat this fucking thing this summer.

Bobcat Biter: 1/2 pound Super Beef (grassfed Rib Eye/Sirloin/Prime Rib) patty, 7 pieces of Maple Bacon, Lunchbox Onions, Monterey Jack Cheese, Mayo and Roasted Green Chiles on an organic Essential Baking Company kaiser roll.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Dat'z mai Mom on a bun..."

Comment

• Damn. That burger looks AWESOME!! Only thing that would make it better? If it were in my stomach.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I gained five pounds just by looking at the pic!

Comment

• Gotta have that on your menu for your future restaurant, V!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Gotta have that on your menu for your future restaurant, V!
                              If I do... you'll have to sign a waiver before I serve it to you that absolves me of all heart failure incidents.

Comment

Working...
                              X