No announcement yet.

Rob Learns 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love those pics - the well does remind me of some of the old school wells we have near the Great Adventure side of Jackson.

Where there was actual radon leakage into the local well water supply from rotting cannisters.

And the local fauna and flora DID slightly glow a bit. No bullshit.

Comment

Still learning.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2knxg6a5fzI
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You're doing great, Rob! Now make a dickbutt come out of the well and chase a cartoon Ceej!

Comment

Thanks Tim. And sooooon. Or at least, soonish haha. Still learning.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Or make a dickbutt come out of ceej and chase a well
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

spooooky smokeeeee

Comment

Looks amazing, Rerb, but best lay off the spooky smoke, because munchies.

Unless you come to New Jersey, then spooky smoke away, 'cause it's legal here now! THANKS, DEMOCRATS!

Comment

This may be relevant to Jersh's interests.

FWIW this should look way more cooler, but I can't seem to figure out a specific setting when rendering fire as everytime I look it up I seem to get conflicting answers which sucks because this fucking render took about 7 hours. In theory this shot should have looked like the fucking shot from the Crow, but it's so goddamn low res which suckkkssss. But, BABY STEPS.

Comment

This water render turned out much better than my fire one.

This shit is neat as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      This may be relevant to Jersh's interests.

FWIW this should look way more cooler, but I can't seem to figure out a specific setting when rendering fire as everytime I look it up I seem to get conflicting answers which sucks because this fucking render took about 7 hours. In theory this shot should have looked like the fucking shot from the Crow, but it's so goddamn low res which suckkkssss. But, BABY STEPS.
                      Man it's still hilarious even with a low res render.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

https://imgur.com/a69hGyy

Playing around with text effects and the like.

Comment

Pretty slick there, Rob! Keep it up!

Comment

Thanks Tim!

Comment

Nice, really really nice. I'd love to learn this stuff but I barely have time to do brainless shit these days.

Comment

More fluid simulation.

Kind of looks like clay which is neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X