Rob Learns 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Learns 3d

seeing as I'm trying to work on my anxiety/depression and haven't been doing too much creating lately because of it, I decided to jump back into learning 3d modeling and what not. Baby steps but here's my first little scene. Just learning the basics of what the tools do, how to set a scene up, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzma...hannel=BDRCADE

hopefully in a few months I'll be able to come back to this and re-do it with new techniques learned. This took about 4 hours or so to create.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Cool! Keep it up, Rob!

Comment

I want 3D wieners please. Hundreds of them.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I want a virtual Ceej to do virtual Ceej things.

Comment

Hand to God, if no 3D dickbutts are made this is an Ed Hocken level of failure.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What Josh said. 3D Dickbutts or go home. And virtual Ceej. And that's all I need.

And this lamp...

Comment

ORRRRRRRRR a 3D dickbutt/Ceej hybrid
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

We'll see what I can do when I actually learn everything guys.

For now, here's my latest model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bwP...hannel=BDRCADE
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What program(s) are you using?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

just Blender atm.

Comment

I like it. I like it a lot!

What's the glowy thing in the well? If it was an actual well in my neck of the woods, it'd be radon.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        I like it. I like it a lot!

What's the glowy thing in the well? If it was an actual well in my neck of the woods, it'd be radon.
                        Thanks Tim! And it was supposed to be my source of light for the render below, but I messed up somewhere and need to figure it out. FWIW this took like 9 hours to render and I only noticed the fuck up half way through when I checked on it..

https://youtu.be/JtyoW8Uy6AI

Comment

Even cooler! You're on your way, man!

Comment

thanks buddy.

Comment

learning volumetrics and lighting

Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have learned how to set up a proper camera rig with flyby instead of just a turntable animation.

Comment

Working...
                              X