Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi Wan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWTfhyvzTx0

Teaser trailer. I will give this a few episodes because I love Ewan, but I hope it's better than Mando which I fell off. And I heard people saying Boba Fett was boring, so I never watched since I found Mando pretty dull overall.

Duel of the Fates still a fucking bop.

I'm really looking forward to this one, as they pulled out all the damn stops for it.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I dug Boba a bunch but live action Inquisitors? Sign me the fuck up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, this is shaping up to be better than I expected.

I do hope, however, that after Obi Wan, the powers that be in Star Wars land give Tatooine a break already. All the live action stuff always seems to gravitate to that planet at one point or another. Gimme some Dathomir, Korriban, Exegol travelogues already!

Comment

yeah, the Tatooine shit is super tiresome. They've named dropped Dathomir a bunch, SHOW ME NIGHT SISTERS.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            yeah, the Tatooine shit is super tiresome. They've named dropped Dathomir a bunch, SHOW ME NIGHT SISTERS.
            I read about them being in Clone Wars cartoon and it makes me want to go back and watch it.

Comment

it's cool there but I still hate that animation style,.

Also, this trailer was manipulative as fuck with that music. lol

Comment

Fuck, yeah! Mother Talzin 4 lyfe!

Comment

Filoni has a boner for Dathomir, so its inclusion at some point is inevitable.

There are 3 or 4 other planets in Kenobi. The gambling city planet is Deiyu. There's an ice planet, a forest plant and something else.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Spoiler: low key spoiler drop 

From what I'm hearing, hope you all are ready for Little Leia getting a lot of screen time.

Comment

New Obi trailer.

Is that 4-LOM I spied? lol. I just want to know who Maya Erskine is playing.

Comment

New Obi trailer.

Ice Cube Jr is a big part of that planet. I want to say 4LOM and Zuckuss do pop up.

No idea where Erskine shows up off top of my head. There's a reason why it's a two episode premiere now and a bit of that reason is in the teaser.

Comment

This is getting closer and I cannot waittttttt. So hyped.

Comment

New Obi trailer.

Spoiler: Read at your peril. 

Not 4LOM, but a 4LOM style droid bounty hunter. One of a few new ones.

Also, the spoiler I didn't think was a spoiler until today.

The first 2/3rds of the show hinge on the fact that Obi-Wan thinks he killed Anakin and he thinks Vader is the latest Darth that Palpy chose.

Comment

i shall not read. The show is next week and I know only what the trailers have shown me. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X