The Book of Boba Fett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Ari let me know that the two humans in the bar were the characters from this deleted scene. Deep cut Jon, deep cut.

It's a reconstruction of the set too on a complete level including the little arcade game thing.

Plus, Book's Mos Espa is the original design for Episode 1 before the budget forced them to just shoot the Race Track and the Slave Part of Town
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

This week's episode was a bunch of fun. From the Neutrinos from TMNT showing up (lulz to their UKish motorbikes), Stephen Root popping in, to Trejo making an appearance, to the OBVIOUS set up of
        Spoiler: spoilers 
      Boba riding a goddamn Rancor into battle
      by the end of this series, this was a bunch of fun. That fight with
      the wookiee bounty hunter
      was pretty brutal.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The shit with Slave 1 and the swoop gang was aces. Also dug the scenes with Fennic getting rebuilt. That shit proves that we are way past due for a goddamn Shadowrun show.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I gotta finish Mando.

Comment

This week's Fett was fucking DOPE.

From the beginning slaughter house scene to the darksaber fight on the catwalk to Amy Sedaris showing up again and saying she's basically fucked a Jawa at some point, to continue to mine the best shit from the prequels, to that Begger's Canyon run, to the final flight scene,
            gotdamn. Even if this was basically Mando Season 3 episode 1 it was awesome.

Comment

Dude. Fucking
                Spoiler: whatttttt 
              Cad Bane
              showing up was fucking AWESOME. Luke is still wonky but I love how they are adding to the whole "Jedi are wrong about everything" shit from the latest movies. I wanted to punch Luke in the face. The finale is gonna be dooooope.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Dude. Fucking
                  Spoiler: whatttttt 
                Cad Bane
                showing up was fucking AWESOME. Luke is still wonky but I love how they are adding to the whole "Jedi are wrong about everything" shit from the latest movies. I wanted to punch Luke in the face. The finale is gonna be dooooope.
                CGI Face Luke looked good in a few scenes, but yeah, the wonk is strong with this one.

100% agreement on the Jedi philosophy needing some work - you'd think after the trouble the Jedi way of thinking caused in the prequels and Clone Wars (and since R2 was part of all that, has all dem mem'ries in his databanks, he could've imparted that wisdom to Luke), Luke might've wanted to reevaluate/update that train-of-thought when it comes to the Kid. I mean, in the real world, Special Forces folks do get leave to visit family and friends every so often, right?

Was originally expecting this show to lean more towards the Godfather/Sopranos/Goodfellas vibe, but the final act this episode hammered home this puppy's a Western. Makes me like it more, though I'd love it if they would've saved all the Mando stuff for his show's Season Three.
                Last edited by Timothy225; 02-06-2022, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Luke was basically a Sith in this episode. QUI GON WAS RIGHT. NEVER DEAL IN ABSOLUTES.

Comment

That finale was a bunch of fun. Not sure why everyone has been hating on this show. I guess people wanted more Mando and this wasn't that? It had issues don't get me wrong but the smaller contained story it told was a bunch of fun. Shit was a western through and through.

That being said, the
                    the Rancor was fucking amazing, I'm bummed Cad is dead but you know we will see him in other shows at some point, and Justified being part robot now? fuck yeah bring that shit on.

Comment

Working...
                    X