The Book of Boba Fett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Book of Boba Fett

figured I'd get a thread going for this in advance. Cannot wait.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

If it's at the level of The Mandalorian, I'm onboard. Same with the Ahsoka series when that pops up.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      If it's at the level of The Mandalorian, I'm onboard. Same with the Ahsoka series when that pops up.
      The Ahsoka series is being fast tracked now that the hurdles are out of the way. Should start production in early/mid 2022. Casting is already underway.

Boba is supposed to be a hair shorter than Mando Seasons, but slightly longer episodes.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

7 eps instead of 8.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          7 eps instead of 8.
          Yep.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

The fact that Robert Rodriguez came out and said that every single piece of footage we've seen so far is ONLY from the first HALF of the FIRST episode makes me even more excited. Teasing another game changer in the second half of episode 1 like Baby Yoda in the first ep of The Mando has me racking my brain as to what it could be?

I mean, if Han Solo shows up or something that could be neat but wouldn't be a game changer...actually scratch that...if Harrison Ford ended up being in this show (no fucking way this happens) that could be great.

Maybe we get Xizor? PLEASE GIMME XIZOR.

Comment

The fact that Robert Rodriguez came out and said that every single piece of footage we've seen so far is ONLY from the first HALF of the FIRST episode makes me even more excited. Teasing another game changer in the second half of episode 1 like Baby Yoda in the first ep of The Mando has me racking my brain as to what it could be?

I mean, if Han Solo shows up or something that could be neat but wouldn't be a game changer...actually scratch that...if Harrison Ford ended up being in this show (no fucking way this happens) that could be great.

Maybe we get Xizor? PLEASE GIMME XIZOR.
              Xizor and the all the crime syndicate shit is back in the comics.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

I know part of the shoot was in Tosche Station/Anchorhead

I know three people that have seen the first 2 eps so far, but are NDA'd.

The only thing I could get out of them is similar game changer, but bigger scale than Baby Yoda.

I know more shit about Kenobi than I do Book of Boba Fett at this point.

But, knowing what I know from production people leaking shit to anyone that will listen. Expect a ton of characters. Some Mando established, some not before in live action among others.

They had to hire a full sized cowboy type stand-in to mocap one of them.

Comment

OH SHIT DASH RENDAR hahahaha

Comment

Gimme some of that lizard shit and a whole show about the raiders.

Comment

Since the show seems to be Boba Fett becoming The Godfather on Tatooine, you'll probably get your wish.

With Fennec acting as Boba's consigliare/Tom Hagen, who, I ask you, would be Fredo?

Comment

I've gotten 2 out of 3 things I've wanted to see on this show so far. Now bring out Watto, you cowards.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I was hoping against hope that Watto was the mayor....

Comment

I was hoping against hope that Watto was the mayor....
                          You and me both.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

It's weird seeing them restage the Great Buffalo Hunt for an episode. Really shocked Native American groups didn't get up in arms over that.

Had an industry reader dump what he believes the full plot outline to be on me almost a week ago. Been going through it and shit matches up. Especially since I was initially told that Black Krrstan or whatever his name was had been cut.

Still cool to see CG model scans of two of the TFA Hutts.

Comment

Ari let me know that the two humans in the bar were the characters from this deleted scene. Deep cut Jon, deep cut.

Comment

Working...
                              X