No announcement yet.

Disney + shows not called The Mandolorian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessir, I like it. It's like a reverse Cobra Kai. Dig that the Ducks are the bad guys now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Han in Obi Wan? And a Safdie? Damn this may make me break.

Comment

anime is garbage
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I wanted to watch Simpsons and logged into Simpsons World for the first time in forever...to find out it's just swallowed up into Disney+. Shit sucks.

Comment

Re: Simpsons at Disney+, that's been a thing for two years now, ever since Disney acquired Fox. Disney also owns:

Alien
            Predator
            Planet of the Apes
            Die Hard
            Independence Day

... among many others. They even own Revenge of the Nerds, which has given me the vapors, let me tells ya.

Re: Star Wars Visions and anime, eh, what the hell. The whole idea with playing in the Star Wars sandbox now that the Skywlaker saga's done means it's open to everything now, so why not anime? Especially if it means mecha designs, 'cause I love watching giant robots/war machines fight.

Comment

Yeah I knew they acquired it all, which makes me even more annoyed they didn't let the REALLY GOOD Simpsons site continue to live. The Simpsons World was AMAZING for facts and trivia and info on the episodes, and I bet Disney+ has none of that?

Comment

This week's episode of What If...? was pretty great. Loved what they did with Thanos and Korath. Not enough Duck dammit.

Comment

Ok so Sarah added the Disney + bundle to her Hulu and it's like a buck more a month. What should I check out? Doesn't even need to be TV, any movies that are like "oh shit that's on here?" are great.

Comment

Haven't really watched many movies on Disney+ as I own most of them, but the tv shows are worth it man. I did rewatch flight of the navigator recently and had a bunch of fun with it.

If you ever liked Mighty Ducks, the show is surprisingly good. Mando of course is the shit. Wandvision is awesome.

Comment

Yeah as of right now I will watch Mando and Simpsons. I looked around yesterday some and didn't care much for anything else.

Comment

Def check out WandaVision at the very least in regards to the MCU shows. Loki is a must IF you care about the next phase.

Comment

I don't care about Marvel at all anymore.

Comment

but but but multiverses

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

but but but multiverses
                              In 2 years' time, everyone on Earth is going to hate fucking multiverses. Because we're going to be getting it from every marketable angle.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I've been sick of multiverses for a good long while now. Time travel, too, to be honest, though Doctor Who always gets a pass from me, because old fan boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X