Disney + shows not called The Mandolorian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney + shows not called The Mandolorian

Rumor is they may make a Doctor Aphra show. I would love that. She's been favorite part of the new comics. Her fucking droids are my favorite, even more so that HK-47.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

100% watching a Doctor Aphra series if it happens. I've also been reading the comics and seeing Triple Zero and BT-1 go to town would be terrific.

Comment

Loki Trailer. I dig this a bunch. Had no idea Owen was in it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ms. Marvel sizzle reel.

Comment

What If? trailer looks fun. Dig the animation style.

Comment

I was most excited for this one, but this trailer sucks.

Comment

WandaVision looks fucking fun as shit. Can't wait.

Comment

I don't care that much for the Clone Wars cartoon even though everyone says I should give it another chance. I just don't like the looks of the characters or animation. Plus there was way too much filler for my taste so this doesn't do much for me.

Comment

Yay, a show about a character that had no charisma whatsoever! Joy!!

Comment

Dude. I can’t wait for WandaVision. Set a reminder in my calendar and everything. I thought I would be into Loki, but the trailer left me kind of “eh”. I’ll still check it out because I love Tom Hiddleston and love him in that role, but right now it’s not doing a whole lot for me.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Going over my WandaVision notes and realized that Matt Shakman (JR from Just The Ten of Us) directed a bunch of the show.

He's also been one of the main directors on It's Always Sunny.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Yep. Pretty neat and makes sense he'd direct. the sneak peeks so far look super interesting and I can't wait for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Yep. Pretty neat and makes sense he'd direct. the sneak peeks so far look super interesting and I can't wait for tomorrow.
                          I didn't like the first episode as much as the second. But, I can't wait to see where this goes and how. I knew spoilers, but I didn't know how things would happen onscreen.

It's why I'm glad Episodes 1 and 2 are both hitting tomorrow. I feel they almost have to show them both at the same time for it to work.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

WandaVision is great. A really fun homage to old sitcoms with some really disturbing undertones. I’m interested to see where this fits into the overall MCU.

Comment

I really dug the first two episodes of WandaVision. The weirdness reminds me of LOST which I love. Bettany was great in the second episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X