Legion (2017-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David is fucking shit up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I found out that it will premiere next Wednesday here. That’s a two week delay?Damn. That’s gonna be difficult to not be spoiled completely. Especially considering this is the last season, right?

Comment

good news is that this is all setup for the season and there isn't too much to spoil imo. And yeah, final season.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Dudeeeee. The first episode of this final season was fucking LEGIT as fuck. Man I love this goddamn show so fucking much.
          It's so good.

Legion is so visually interesting and stylized, yet you always know what's going on. Westworld could take a lesson or two from this show.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

The randomly inserted clip from The Shield during the time travel shenanigans might just have been my Favorit wtf moment on TV ever. God I love this show.

Comment

That was so awesome. Those time demons are crazy neat as well.

Comment

I actually remembered that specific episode!And I sure hope now that David gets a Vic ending:“ I’ve done worse.“
                Those time monsters are actually damn effective. Those eyes and teeth are so off putting. Loved team Farouk’s antidote. Or power or whatever. That’s how you make a gimmick work.

Comment

that fucking bottle episode with Syd was AMAZING. Such a neat idea and the execution was fantastic. Goddamn this show is fucking AWESOME.

Comment

Loved the ending. This was an amazing 3 season ride.

Comment

Working...
                    X