No announcement yet.

Legion (2017-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We knew it was coming but fuuuuuck. Felt terrible for that guy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah. But it was perfectly executed. There’s gonna be so much mind fucking coming. And I am curious where they will go with the repeated mentioning of David’s „dad“.

Comment

jesus christ. I just caught last week's episode. Besides some really shoddy oldman makeup/homeless man makeup, this may be one of my favorite episodes. Loved how they tied everything back to the beginning of the first season. Loved it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

holy shit. This fucking show. So goddamn good. this week's episode was amazing. Loved everything with the parasites. Such a cool idea.

Comment

Finally got all caught up with this season. holy shit man. That finale was fucking awesome.

The "Scott Pilgrim"-esque fight scene between Faruk and David was super well done.

Comment

Yeah. This has been the absolute best Super Hero shit in recent memory. Maybe my most favorite TV stuff after Twin Peaks in recent years. Legion sure made its way into the pantheon of TV series along the likes of The Wire, Breaking Bad, Deadwood and the like effortlessly.

And I adored that fight scene. Set to What its like no less. In Farsi!

Really curious where they are going in season three considering that ending.

Comment

That ending was ballsy as fuck imo, and Stevens fucking killed it.

"You know what? I'm done."

"There is no blondie"

Fucking GREAT.

Comment

Oh yeah. Ballsy indeed. And weird as fuck too. I love that it is its own thing and not tied to any continuity of the shitty movies or such.

Comment

Yeah. It made me wish some of these movies would take a cue from this and get weird with the visuals and methods of story telling.

I still fucking loved that episode with the text adventure plot.

Comment

That text adventure plot was mind bendingly amazing. But then again each and every episode oozed different styles like the glorious dance off. I need that soundtrack by the way.

And while I agree that the visuals here where not only creative as fuck but actually served as a very clever story telling method I can´t pathom a world where this will replace empty CGI spectacles with anonymous hordes of whatever and pixels destroying landmarks. But sharks eating tanks turning into dragons strangling fighter jets? Thats so much down my alley it isn´t even funny.

And dat cast! Gimme a James Bond directed by Hawley with Stevens as Bond, Plaza and Keller as Bond Girls, Negahban as Villain, Clement as Q and Midthunder as Moneypenny asap.

Comment

I would actually be interested in that Bond movie.

That psychic battle reminded me of the Green Lantern final battle but done much better and much more visually and emotionally interesting.

Comment

Green Lantern is the most apt comparism. If actually done by competent people!

Comment

I wanna catch up on this so bad, but FX makes it a huge pain in the ass to watch anything.

Comment

Dudeeeee. The first episode of this final season was fucking LEGIT as fuck. Man I love this goddamn show so fucking much.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuck. Shit ain’t shown in Germany and no release date yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X