Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But what about

Spoiler:  
    Ollie crying at the headstone? Just a misdirect? I hate cliffhangers like this.

I got the impression the corn is to test generating an atmosphere underground that can sustain life without sunlight. Like maybe he wants to raze the city and force everyone underground so he has complete control.

Comment

It could be
        Spoiler: Spoiler 
      Felicity's headstone but I think it may be someone else who dies.

Yeah there was mention of some certain algae too, if I remember correctly. Maybe he wants to force everyone into biofuel.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
        Your guess is as good as mine, regarding the corn.

My theory, Felicity is going to be paralyzed and will basically be the new Oracle.
        That would disappoint me greatly.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Supergirl came back quick from the break. Another good episode. The glimpse of what I assume was Argo City looked good. I look forward to

more Martian Manhunter action. Who's the Jane Doe Max Lord had? A Bizarro Supergirl perhaps?
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Wally is the fucking worst.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Arrow:
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              YAY TO FELICITY NOT BEING DEAD! Based on she was all like "MURDER THAT FUCK" at the end is her mom dead? I don't feel like she gives a shit about Laurel or Thea as much but it's probably one of them

That Anarchy guy is a fucking terrible actor.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This week's Flash bummed me out. Poor Barry. And Wally sucks.

I'm interested to see what happens next with Wells. There will certainty be repercussions from what he did at the end. Caitlyn gonna be PISSED.

Comment

"FUCK YOU DAD! YOU SUCK AS A COP BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOUR BITCH WIFE LEFT WHILE PREGNANT AND THEN I SHOW UP AT XMAS TO BE LIKE "HEY GUISE WE'RE A FAMILY" BUT REALLY I WANT TO TOKYO DRIFT"

Comment

the fucking worst. Sorry Fil, I think I was right when I said he was terrible when he showed up before the break. TERRIBLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Wally is the fucking worst.
                      We'll see, I hope Wally is cool. His loyalty is with his mom, can't blame him for that but yeah he was being a dick. I wonder if this is how he is in his New 52 incarnation too. Haven't read anything with the New 52 Wally yet.

Sorry to see Patty go, I liked her character. I expect her to return.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Arrow:
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      YAY TO FELICITY NOT BEING DEAD! Based on she was all like "MURDER THAT FUCK" at the end is her mom dead? I don't feel like she gives a shit about Laurel or Thea as much but it's probably one of them

That Anarchy guy is a fucking terrible actor.
                      I'm surprised my joke theory about Felicity was right. Regarding your spoiler, yeah I think that's a good possibility.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      This week's Flash bummed me out. Poor Barry. And Wally sucks.

I'm interested to see what happens next with Wells. There will certainty be repercussions from what he did at the end. Caitlyn gonna be PISSED.
                      Agreed, very interested in what Wells has planned.

Comment

• Yeah, your "theory" was the hope I held on to until last night. so glad you were right.

Comment

• Dug Legends of Tomorrow a bunch. EXCEPT THAT THEY MADE THE CANARY NOT ATTRACTIVE. WTF BERLANTI? DIRTY CLOTHES AND GREASY HAIR? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT.

But besides that more Snart is always a good thing. The bar fight was fun and Rip seems like a cool character. Like a less lame Dr. Who.

Comment

• Yes, Legends is going to be fun. I liked the first episode. Feels like they aren't afraid to go even more sci-fi and comic booky.

Comment

• still hate the actors for the Hawkpeople. zero chemistry and they can't act for shit.

Comment

• http://www.polygon.com/2016/1/22/108...source=twitter

The Flash seems like a nice guy and I would have liked him to play the Flash in the movies, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X