Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    What's the deal with Jay freaking out about that stuff?
    I think it's just Jay not trusting anything from Harrison Wells. In the comics, there's a Velocity 9 which is a drug that grants super speed, but is addictive. I assume Velocity 6 is an earlier version of this drug. Maybe Jay has seen the effects of the earlier versions that failed on Earth 2.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Fucking Ollie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hahaha, YEP.

Spoiler:  
        I really liked the 2-parter but, man, when a dude from the future. No, when a friend who says he's back from the future where things didn't work out, tells you to be honest with your smoking hot girlfriend because it goes bad if you don't, maybe listen to him okay?

Comment

Oliver obviously only learns from mistakes. He will totally listen to future person intel next time.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Well the reveal in last night's Supergirl pleasantly surprised me.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
            So Hank Henshaw isn't really Hank Henshaw but J'onn J'onzz. Cool twist, nice to see Martian Manhunter on the show. The real Hank Henshaw is dead, although I suspect he might be back, maybe as a Cyborg, possibly outing J'onn.

I so want this show in same Flash/Arrow universe.

Comment

Caught a clip of the Supergirl reveal. Looking GOOD, Billy Ray!

Comment

I always dug the Martian Manhunter. I'm looking forward to this.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

The Flash needs more Trickster.

Comment

Fun episode. The dude playing Wally is a terrible actor based on that quick scene. BOOOOO TO HARRY.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      The dude playing Wally is a terrible actor based on that quick scene.

Comment

Is he someone famous? His line delivery was atrocious.

Comment

Not that I know of. Never seen him until the 10 seconds we saw of him in the episode.

I'll give him more than the little we saw him before I pass judgement. I want Wally to be cool, that's my Flash.

Comment

I just finished the lat St episode of Arrow and, uh, FUCK that ending. Fuck it with a big rubber dick.

Comment

gotdamn Damien. Brutal shit.

What's the deal with the corn? I think I missed something.

Also, I second grave's fuck the ending with a big rubber dick.

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine, regarding the corn.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                                My theory, Felicity is going to be paralyzed and will basically be the new Oracle.

Comment

Working...
                                X