Hannibal - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Not sure about last night's episode but I'm loving the flashbacks to Izzard.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"It's only cannibalism if you're equals."

HANNIBAL IS BALLER AS HELL.

But, yeah, I like the flashbacks as a way to really shine a light on Hannibal's psyche. Mads and Izzard play well off each other. And it's different than when Hannibal and Will go at it. I'm going to assume this episode was just to establish where Hannibal went and what he's been up to. I really don't want to see the "one episode with this group, then one episode with the other group" thing happen.
        Last edited by gravedigger; 06-05-2015, 08:56 AM.

Comment

yeah, I'm hoping that's not the case. Also, I thought he didn't go to Italy or whatever until after the events of Silence?

Comment

BONSOIR

Comment

Seriously, just that one word. I thought for sure he was cooking at home.

And I think they might be playing around with the timeline a bit, especially considering who the other bad guy is going to be this season.

Comment

yeah, right? Ok. That makes more sense. I thought for sure that dude that got whacked last night was the cop. Was he?

Comment

I'm not sure. A few of those guys looked the same to me and adding more accents makes the dialog even more difficult to follow for my American Caveman ears.

Comment

totally. I felt like I was watching Mads circa season 1 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      yeah, right? Ok. That makes more sense. I thought for sure that dude that got whacked last night was the cop. Was he?
                      Nah, that wasn't him, although, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up soon.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Man, that was a dirty trick. I should've expected it, though.

I feel ripped off after reading Sepinwall say last week that this week's episode had the most weird and gross thing the show has ever done. I didn't think the return of the stag was all that weird at all. Maybe I'm dead inside. And it's totally dumb that the nudity in the painting was obscured. Wouldn't want to traumatize the children!

Did anyone else read the last line of dialogue as "game on, bro"?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Man, that was a dirty trick. I should've expected it, though.
                          I wasn't sure, but I was thinking that it was too good to be true.

I feel ripped off after reading Sepinwall say last week that this week's episode had the most weird and gross thing the show has ever done. I didn't think the return of the stag was all that weird at all. Maybe I'm dead inside. And it's totally dumb that the nudity in the painting was obscured. Wouldn't want to traumatize the children!
                          The stag scene was great. The censors are no fun.

Did anyone else read the last line of dialogue as "game on, bro"?
                          Will Graham vs. il Mostro is going to be great to watch.

A lot of slow motion in this episode but it was all beautiful to watch. Puts most shows to shame.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

so, I'm not digging the new season yet. At all. Really hope they can bring this around sooner than later.

Comment

I'm liking it a lot. That goddamn Silent Hill ass fucking stag human thing. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT.

Comment

I thought that was neat, but eh. I hate the guy playing the cop at the moment. He sounds like he's dubbed every time he talks.

Comment

Working...
                                X