No announcement yet.

Hannibal - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, the dimly lit shots were a thing of beauty because you got to fill in the gore with your imagination.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://collider.com/hannibal-mondo-posters/
      fuuuuuuuuuuuuck i want that first one

Comment

Get yo' F5 ready.

(If you can't do it, let me know and I'll give it a shot. I have crap luck with the poster drops, though.)

Comment

Both posters are bad ass. However I do not have any Mads money right now.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That fucking finale

sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

I can't.

If you haven't seen it yet- y'all will probably be in shock by the end but if not, make sure you watch through the credits. THEN you'll be in shock fo' sho'.

Comment

I've missed most of this season....but holy fuck was that grand.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

so goddamn good.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck. Finally watched the season finale. Red Wedding? child's play.

Comment

It was like one "WHAT THE FUCK?" moment every 5 mins for the last half of the episode. So fucking good.

Comment

season 3 trailer.

FUCK YEAH MAN

Comment

Del Toro to direct an episode. Noice.

Comment

Finished season 2 last night. HOLY SHIT!
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

fucking right? It was so goddamn great. That whole season was amazing.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lQ4Bn5YuGcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X