No announcement yet.

TRUE DETECTIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dorff killed it this week. Had no idea the little bitch had it in him.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's been incredible all season. That scene with them on the porch as old broken fuck ups? Outstanding.

I've never stopped believing in Dorff ever since he ran off all those demons in his backyard.

Comment

• Haven't seen yesterday's episode yet but yeah, Dorff is the MVP of Season 3. Just fantastic work.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Haven't seen this season yet but I liked season 2 and loved season 1 so I'm excited for it once I get a chance.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE ROOKER.

Comment

• That was a great finale. I was worried they wouldn't stick the landing but it turned out very well. I love the ambiguity of the ending.

Comment

• I liked it a lot too. Definitely a better ending than S1.

Comment

• Parts of it didn't work very well or at the very least set the "this is a bit lazy" alarm off, like Steve Williams' confessional dump at the end or the second clue from ghost wife.

I loved the final scene though. I wish they had made more effort to include that visual motif throughout the series, but the unspoken disappearance into the mind's eye as a jungle was fitting for Wayne as a concluding moment.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                  X