No announcement yet.

TRUE DETECTIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also it was explained in the first episode that he has synesthesia. I guess people forgot about that? Because I saw the same complaint elsewhere. And people still need/want everything spoon-fed to them.

Comment

The synesthesia stuff was hilarious because it was first brought up like THIS WILL MATTER and then it's referenced once in the last episode.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

But what a reference it was.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

The synesthesia stuff is actually shown a couple of times and Marty asks him about his head a few times as well so yeah, mentioned more than once.

I kind of think the people who didn't like it wanted it to be something it was never going to be.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So long as you're not lumping me in with that group, I tend to agree. I liked Anderson's idea (I think it was his) about each season dealing with a different member of the Tuttle's or whatever. that would be neat.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Oh I'm lumping you in, jack.

You've just been lumped.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Rob's lump. He's lump. He's lump. The Yellow King is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeead.

Comment

I wasn't going to lump Rob in but since everyone else is doing it........... :-D
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Here's something I didn't consider but, if true, points to Rust's so-called immortality/bad-assdom- did Marty manage to find a phone in Hoarder's Mansion or did he and Rust have to wait the 24 hours before the cops showed up? We know the ace packets were sent out to the press, which was only supposed to happen if the bar owner didn't hear from either of the detectives after a day. I think it's an interesting idea.

Comment

• Well, he put that gun in her mouth and told her "Everyone has a phone, where's yours" so it's more or less a lock she showed him the phone.

Comment

• True, but she was inbred hillbilly enough that I thought it was possible she really didn't have a phone. I'm probably trying to overcomplicate it.

Comment

• I just like how the internet is telling me I'm stupid for looking more into the pictures his kid drew and the scene with the crown being tossed into the tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I just like how the internet is telling me I'm stupid for looking more into the pictures his kid drew and the scene with the crown being tossed into the tree.
                            Read the series creator's previous work. The guy is pretty transparent and doesn't try to hide shit.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He seems fairly earnest in saying he's shocked at what people went digging into. Yeah, like you didn't make sure to frame that giant yellow fucking crown in the background.

Comment

• exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X