No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the season four finale again today for the millionth time. So damn good. Who wants to road trip to ABQ with me to interrogate Gilligan about the last eight episodes?

Comment

• Ding Ding Ding Ding DING DING DING
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yes
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The end of "Half Measure" is never not incredible. Holy crap.

Comment

• Yep
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just got to the end of S4. Gus goes out like a fucking champ. Walt and Jessie cleaning the lab before torching it, and their nonchalant scrubbing of finger prints, pulling the fire alarm, then tossing the rags aside is so cool.

Comment

• Ding Ding DINGDINGDING Ding!!!
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anyone writing Walt or Skyler off as just bad people needs to go back and give it another go. They both do terrible things, sometimes for good, sometimes for pride - that's kind of the entire point of the show. But Cranston and Gunn are both excellent and sympathetic, whether you approve of their actions or not.

As for Aaron Paul, he's pretty much my new favourite thing. I went from being intruigued and surprised by him in S1 to committing to watching anything he pops up in by the end of S2. The guy's got intensity and range to spare.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I was much more sympathetic to Skylar on rewatch. Compacting Walts actions into a short period makes her reactions much easier to understand.

Comment

• Skyler needs to die in a fire.......slowly. Not because she's bad, but because she's sooooooooooooooooooo fucking annoying. Not sure if she's written that way OR if that's just the actress but MY GOD WOMAN, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

Comment

• Disagree. I don't like her in the sense that I wouldn't want to be around her, but when she really dresses Walt or Marie down, it's glorious.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I thought that on first viewing, but I don't find her annoying at all now. She's in a fucked situation, has been through hell, and has very little info coming from Walt. She's breaking, ad trying to keep it all together. Walt deserves to rot.

Comment

• Diff folks/strokes and all of that. I find her tremendously annoying. EVEN when her reactions are totes justified she still finds a way to annoy me while having her justified reaction. No amount of rewatches will change that.

Comment

• And yes, Walt does deserve whatever he gets. So it's not a "LEAVE MY WALT ALONE" thing at all.

Comment

• I completely agree with Ben and Billy. I think a big part of it might be having the knowledge of what Walt is going to do but I found Skyler much more sympathetic and far less annoying on the rewatch. I'm still a little perturbed by her indignation at Walt once she gives herself to the family business but, then again, I don't think she realized how much of a monster he was becoming.

This is one of the best shows ever. I know it was only the pre-credit scene from the upcoming premiere but I would've loved to have been at the Comic Con panel today to see the new footage.

Comment

Working...
                                X