Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
    Disagree. I don't like her in the sense that I wouldn't want to be around her, but when she really dresses Walt or Marie down, it's glorious.
    Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I thought that on first viewing, but I don't find her annoying at all now. She's in a fucked situation, has been through hell, and has very little info coming from Walt. She's breaking, ad trying to keep it all together. Walt deserves to rot.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I completely agree with Ben and Billy. I think a big part of it might be having the knowledge of what Walt is going to do but I found Skyler much more sympathetic and far less annoying on the rewatch. I'm still a little perturbed by her indignation at Walt once she gives herself to the family business but, then again, I don't think she realized how much of a monster he was becoming.

This is one of the best shows ever. I know it was only the pre-credit scene from the upcoming premiere but I would've loved to have been at the Comic Con panel today to see the new footage.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Stop the heman woman hating josh!

Comment

• I hated her from the beginning and its hard to shake.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          I hated her from the beginning and its hard to shake.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OHHH SHIIIIIT

I couldn't wait until 8.11 and had to read that description of the cold open. It's only three weeks it's only three weeks...

Comment

• I read it too. Operation: Harden Cock was a success, guys.

Comment

• Walt and Skyler are both terrible people. So basically they were made for each other.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                  Walt and Skyler are both terrible people. So basically they were made for each other.
                  Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                    Walt and Skyler are both terrible people. So basically they were made for each other.
                    Respectfully, I don't think it's clear cut like that.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• They're both shitty, in different ways sure but totes shitty. Walt willfully chose to be shitty, Skyler was just born that way. I know, I know, I'm a heman woman hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        They're both shitty, in different ways sure but totes shitty. Walt willfully chose to be shitty, Skyler was just born that way. I know, I know, I'm a heman woman hater.
                        What would you like her to do? Walt is a scary fucker. Do you want her to just up and leave?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I would like her to pick a side, you can't Carmella yourself then be self righteous about it at the same time. Also maybe at the very beginning cut the dude some slack because you know, cancer, but again I realize I'm in the minority.

Comment

• Carmella was a WAY worse person than Skylar. Carmella knew what she was marrying into, and then did the sanctimonious shit when it suited her, and then went along with it all when she wanted a new Mercedes wagon. Skylar was dragged into a fucking awful situation by her dorky teacher husband. Even when she has the chance to be pissed off about him not going back to the friend's company he helped found she is mad because of the quality of health care he could get, not the money he'd make.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Carmella was a WAY worse person than Skylar. Carmella knew what she was marrying into, and then did the sanctimonious shit when it suited her, and then went along with it all when she wanted a new Mercedes wagon. Skylar was dragged into a fucking awful situation by her dorky teacher husband. Even when she has the chance to be pissed off about him not going back to the friend's company he helped found she is mad because of the quality of health care he could get, not the money he'd make.
                              In Josh's defense, she's not blameless. I agree with her divorce attorney: Skylar needed to turn Walt in, immediately. Once she didn't, she became an accessory to all of his crimes. So I'm not a Skylar fan either. I understand why she didn't, but I don't think she's a great person.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• She was just super super annoying at first. By design I think. It made Walts initial choices more sympathetic I think.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X