Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    It felt dumb. Way beneath what they've been doing recently. Such a lazy deus ex machina.
    Yeah, it did feel way to easy considering all the shit Hank's gone through.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• But with that said, because of how Hank found out and all the shit he's been through he is going to be fucking CRAZY to get Walt.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I honestly don't remember the book, where it came from, anything about it. So yeah I'm kind of like...where'd it come from and why does it matter?
          You can see Walt reading it in the episode 'Sunset' in Season 3.

I'd always assumed that he'd bought it so he'd be able to keep pace with Gale's nerdiness, but they never said how he got it. Given Gale's blatant fanboyism and Walt's outrageous amounts of hubris (looking at you, Jesse's birthday watch), I'm not surprised that Gale bought and yearbook'd Walt a copy.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I thought there was a scene a few years ago where Gale gave the book to Walt. I at least remember someone talking about Gale having the book.

I like the book as a deus ex machina because, in my head at least, it reflects on Walt's hubris. He's so careful about just about everything but forgets something seemingly insignificant. And I think that's because he ultimately considered Gale insignificant. Sure, Walt worked with Gale but I don't think he ever really cared for the guy.

Comment

• That Skinhead guy was Kevin Rankin, who's been in a lot of stuff. I was trying to figure it out, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                That Skinhead guy was Kevin Rankin, who's been in a lot of stuff. I was trying to figure it out, too.
                He was on Justified
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  He was on Justified
                  There we go.

Comment

• Minor spoilers for seasons one and two in this amazing video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WsqdmqRgrIc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Gale was never one for subtlety.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh goddammit. Goddammit. Now the wait feels like it's taking even longer.

Big spoilers through the first half of Season 5.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OyIbLKKcKgQ?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
                        Last edited by Master Shake; 11-29-2012, 05:34 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• That vid makes me emotionally erect.

Comment

• That video was fucking great BEFORE he added the 5th season stuff. I can't wait to see what he does once the show is finished.

Comment

• Rian Johnson is coming back to direct the third to last episode of Breaking Bad ever.

Fuck yeah, I loved Fly and Fifty-One.
                              sigpic

Comment

• So yeah, I finished this last night. Marathoning seasons 1-5.5 was an amazing experience. Waiting for the final half of season 5 is gonna kill me.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X