No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That whole escape scenario was fucking retarded. He could have gotten out of the zip tie by taking off his watch and using the straight part of the clasp to depress the locking mechanism on the zip tie. Vid below shows someone doing just that with zip tie set up that looks WAAAAY more intricate than what Mike slapped on Walt.

<object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8BSxRxugTc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Walt's downfall is his hubris. Mike's is constantly discounting Walt's ability to think his way out of situations.

Comment

Best part of the episode. Full stop.

Second best part was the opening and just how fucking horrifying it was.
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake View Post

Best part of the episode. Full stop.

Second best part was the opening and just how fucking horrifying it was.
          YESSS, I guffawed like a buffoon at that exact spot. Perfectly played.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            and that dude keeping the spider is gonna fuck them. Kid's prints are all over that bottle.
            I thought the exact same thing. I imagine the scene was primarily supposed to be "Hey, look at the creepy guy staring at the spider!" but also I saw was "EVIDENCE."

I thought Walt was going to use the prong of the plug to break the locking tab on the zip tie. His way was more dramatic.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

I thought Walt was going to use the prong of the plug to break the locking tab on the zip tie. His way was more dramatic.
              Same.

Comment

I thought the exact same thing. I imagine the scene was primarily supposed to be "Hey, look at the creepy guy staring at the spider!" but also I saw was "EVIDENCE."

That or his watch would have worked. Of course that doesn't make for exciting TV.

Comment

Awwwwwwww man.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

gotdamn.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

Comment

So he needs the mini gun or whatever it was to take on Jesse? Or maybe Hank? I don't think it'll be this Texas gang.

Comment

I'd say Walt is on the run from Jessie.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

So he needs the mini gun or whatever it was to take on Jesse? Or maybe Hank? I don't think it'll be this Texas gang.
                            Believe they said it was Phoenix. And no idea who the gun is for. I see Skylar/Jesse becoming hesitant partners against Walt. Was Mike's bug out bag where Walt got his money, ID, etc from the first episode cold open?

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This fucking show.

Spoiler: new episode stuff 
                                "Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace."

One more episode and then a 10 month wait FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X