No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it was far and away the best episode of the entire series.

Comment

• I agree. It's one of those things where I'm torn because I really want to watch it again but, man, I don't want the anxiety.

Comment

• This was a great episode. I felt beaten up after seeing it and the stuff with Jesse sort of disturbed me. (Btw, did anyone else catch the symmetry between Jesse's and Gus's face and the pink bear?)

And for the perverts and communists who think that Hank's death would have worked better last episode, I conditionally agree. IF that scene could have played out identically as it did. Hank needed to go out just like that. Just having him gunned down in a hail of bullets wouldn't have worked as well.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Man, the moment Jesse heard Walter confirm Jane all the way to that pic of Brock and his mother are just pure gut punch material. I kind of hope Walt is coming all Rambo to save Jesse then Jesse still shoots him in the face.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Walt will get a bullet to the dome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nah, I think he takes the ricin himself. Of course I could be wayyyyyy off.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Flynn gets the ricin. Because he thinks it's powdered sugar for his pancakes.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Walt can surely only have 3 outcomes at this point: kills himself, gets killed by Jesse or kills pretty much everyone else apart from Skylar and Holly, giving them the money somehow and then handing himself in.

However it shakes out (and realistically we've only got twenty or so actual scenes between now and the end), the bullets ain't done flying yet.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Flynn gets the ricin. Because he thinks it's powdered sugar for his pancakes.
                    out of

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Flynn gets the ricin. Because he thinks it's powdered sugar for his pancakes.
                      Ricin is so badass!
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Also that flashback reminds me just how heartbreaking Jesse's life has been. Such a happy go lucky kind of guy dancing around making noises while slashing at a tree, then bam FACE FUCKED SLAVERY TIME.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Also that flashback reminds me just how heartbreaking Jesse's life has been. Such a happy go lucky kind of guy dancing around making noises while slashing at a tree, then bam FACE FUCKED SLAVERY TIME.
                          This has all taken place in a year too. That's one shitty year.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah man, like only holocaust era Jews had a worse one year period.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Yeah man, like only holocaust era Jews had a worse one year period.
                              My second year of law school was really bad too. Especially the second semester.

So, in order of shittiness:
                              1) Jesse's year on BB
                              2) The second semester of law school for me.
                              3) The Holocaust

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Y'all never lived with my mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X