No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's this dude you cats are talking about.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• A dude that writes fun horror books. The Rising and City of the Dead are good ones to check out first.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think he checked out after I made a Jr/pancake joke. It was fun whilst it lasted Mr. Keene.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I thought the bald guy was one of the skinheads from Todd's crew. But I thought he was there as muscle, not to do anything to Jesse.

Still, though, the tension gets heavier with every episode. Oh man. When Hank walked in halfway through the episode? Oof.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Another flawless episode. Really great and so many scenes ended with me breathing for what felt like the first time in minutes.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Holy shit.

Comment

• I mean, you know what's coming as soon as Walt says "don't come" but still.

Holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I mean, you know what's coming as soon as Walt says "don't come" but still.

Holy shit.

Spoil it for me. I'm watching Giants/Cowboys and I couldn't be bothered to set the DVR.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Spoilerish prediction:

The shootout ends with Jack capturing Hank and Jesse (Gomie is dead). Jack uses Hank and Jesse as leverage to get Walt to cook.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Spoil it for me. I'm watching Giants/Cowboys and I couldn't be bothered to set the DVR.
                          Spoiler: greed 
                        Hank and Jesse set up a ruse to follow Walt to his buried cash. Walt falls for it. In the interim, Walt firms up plans for the hit on Jesse. Once he gets out to the cash and sees he's been set up, Walt calls the skinheads to come out and finish the job. But when he sees that Jesse is with Hank and Gomey he calls the skinheads off.

Obviously, the skinheads show up after Walt has been arrested and sitting in the car. Then the mother of all shoot outs starts up. Credits smash in the middle of the shoot out.

I predict, like Matt, that Gomey will be dead. But I think Jesse will escape and Hank will be captured and used for some kind of leverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Spoiler: greed 
                          Hank and Jesse set up a ruse to follow Walt to his buried cash. Walt falls for it. In the interim, Walt firms up plans for the hit on Jesse. Once he gets out to the cash and sees he's been set up, Walt calls the skinheads to come out and finish the job. But when he sees that Jesse is with Hank and Gomey he calls the skinheads off.

Obviously, the skinheads show up after Walt has been arrested and sitting in the car. Then the mother of all shoot outs starts up. Credits smash in the middle of the shoot out.

I predict, like Matt, that Gomey will be dead. But I think Jesse will escape and Hank will be captured and used for some kind of leverage.

Thanks!
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You're welcome! One more thing I forgot about, that changes my theory.

Spoiler: Let's roll. 
                            right before the nazis show up, Hank calls Marie to tell her he got Walt. Breaking Bad can be unpredictable but this was totally a last goodbye call. Poor Hank. He could best Tuco and the Cousins but he will not survive a group of shithead nazis.

Comment

• Yeah, that call was a set up. Thematically, Hank's story arc was complete with the capture or Walt, so I could totally see him buying it in the next episode.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hank's dead, as is Gomie. Marie burns Walt down. Those are my predictions.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X