Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Simpsons - Your Favorite Quotes, Moments, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that basically covers most of my favs.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If I could get the embed situation to work right for me again, I'd make a clip of my favorite Simpsons moment ever. I'm almost 100% sure it's not even on Youtube.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

That time Homer said "DOOOOH!" You know the one.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          That time Homer said "DOOOOH!" You know the one.

Scorpio episode. Bart gets stuck in the 'tard class. They sit him next to a kid that keeps staring at him.

Then, he starts patting him on the back and the camera lingers. Harder and harder, as the facial expressions on the kid just change into something evil. Then, the teacher grabs him.

The setup to the joke shows the sort of animation sense and economic timing that is missing today.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

"I wanna go to the li-berry and rent some moooovies."
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

The Hank Scorpio episode is pretty much all my favorite moments.

"Sorry, it's not in packets."

Comment

"HA! Nobody EVER says Italy"

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such other medical films as "Mommy, What's On That Man's Face?" and "Alice Doesn't Live Anymore".

Comment

"Why don't you go get something to eat from our food truck... M-Mr. Simpson?"

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Scorpio episode.
                      Homer scratching his posterior while Scorpio shows the assembled world leaders he means business is a stand-out moment for me in that episode. And the gang of goons utterly annihilating Mr. Bunt with extreme hostility.

Oh, and the vagrant being transformed into a mailbox in the "cleaning up the streets" company video.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I probably don't belong in this thread since I've hardly ever watched "The Simpsons", which - I don't know why I don't, because I've loved it every time I've watched.

But of the handful of stuff I've seen, my absolute favorite was Bart and Lisa getting high on the ride at Duff Gardens. "I am the Lizard Queen!" and "I can see the music" were awesome.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                        X