Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Simpsons - Your Favorite Quotes, Moments, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Simpsons - Your Favorite Quotes, Moments, etc.

Instead of turning the New Relationshit Thread into a full-on Simpsons quote-fest, let's reminisce here.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

'Got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? You know, Skittlebrau?'

Comment

"What do you mean you lost him?! He might have fallen into one of those machines -- *See a new finished box coming from machine with Bart's red hat on top -- Oh my God...that's his lucky red hat. He's a box! MY BOY'S A BOX! DAMN YOOOOOU, A BOX!"
      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Burns: I'll kill you, you bloated museum of trechery!
        Homer: You and what army?
        *Imagines Nazi snowmen behind Burns*
        Homer: Stand back! I have powers -- POLITICAL POWERS!
        Burns: Uuh!
        *Imagines dead world leaders behind Homer*

Abraham Lincoln: *swinging weapon* IIITTTT'S SHOWTIMMMME!

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

"Dental plan!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Kent Brockman: Springfield has come down with a fever... FOOTBALL FEVER! If you have the fever, there's only one cure. Take 2 tickets, and see the game Sunday morning!

Public Service Announcer: Warning. Tickets should NOT be taken internally.

Homer: See? Because of me, now they have a warning.

Comment

"Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! Nothing at all! Nothing at all!"

Comment

"It's such a nice day. I think I'll go out the window. *yelp*"

"Mop and bucket man to the exit of The Nauseator."

"IT'S WHISPER QUIEEEETT!!!"

"The movie or the planet?"

The little wave Troy McClure gives the camera after stopping the glider mid-air at the end of the Rancho Relaxo video.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    "Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! Nothing at all! Nothing at all!"
                    Still one of my favorite scenes of all time.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      Still one of my favorite scenes of all time.
                      Pour vous...

Comment

Yeeep

What a day, eh, Milhouse? The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them—as is my understanding...
                        Marge, what's wrong? Are you hungry? Sleepy? Gassy? Gassy? Is it gas? It's gas, isn't it?
                        Dear Baby, welcome to Dumpsville. Population: You...
                        Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please, eliminate three. P.S. I am not a crackpot
                        Ralph: Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

"Hey, he looks just like you, Point Dexter!"

"Bob Dole doesn't need this."

"Hey, this isn't faux-dive. This is a dive."

"Marge, is Lisa at Camp Granada?"

And of course... "A- Aurora borealis?"
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

If someone has a gif and/or video posted of Clinton and Dole's naked space deaths, I'll love you long time.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GGu4nhviVoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X