Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    Hall already sort of looks like Arcade, so let's get it happening.

omg. MAKE THAT HAPPEN MARVEL.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He already sort of made his Arcade mark in that terrible Gamer movie.

All that was missing was a bow tie.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        He already sort of made his Arcade mark in that terrible Gamer movie.

All that was missing was a bow tie.
        Oh yeah. I never saw it cause it looked shitty.

Arcade is a character Marvel needs to bring back. That guy was positively wacky.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I don't have Showtime anymore so someone PM me screengrabs if/when Strahovski does teh n00dz.

Comment

Dug this episode. Loved that computer geek went out like a punk. I can't wait for Ray and Dexter to go head to head. Glad that Deb may be settling down on the babysitting.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Great episode last night. Did I miss the relationship between the dead guy and the PUnisher though? My first thought was he's gay, but is it his brother?

Also, Quinn is looking more and more skeleton like and it's creepy.

Comment

Okay, this episode really pissed me off.

First, I loved all the stuff with Issak. I'm surprised it took so long for Dexter to get mixed up with mafai/cartel type stuff. It's probably far more common in Miami than serial killers (Miami seems to have an abnormal amount of them...). It was interesting to see Dexter react to being prey. I really dug how clever it was to drop Issac off in a rival gang's bar. A good idea.

That said...

I think Dexter's finally crossed over into the Hate-Watch category for me. Lookit: everyone knows that jail conversations are monitored. Dexter just admitted to a capital fucking crime, as did Mr. Russian Mob boss. Those conversations are monitored specifically for crap like that since it's admissible in court. It was a stupid, stupid mistake from a police procedural show. And it really irritated me.

Normally I'm cool when TV shows don't get all the legal details right. For instance, I have very serious doubts whether a judge would toss that one guy's confession due to a ambiguous Miranda violation. Especially in a Red State (and you don't need a verbal "yes" to demonstrate that the suspect understands the Miranda rights). But that's technical criminal procedure stuff, and it's arguable that it's possible.

But the jailhouse conversations? A stupid, low-rent mistake from a show that should know better.

Ugh.
                Last edited by BMichaelKrol; 10-29-2012, 11:18 AM.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

goddammit Dexter. STOP THINKING WITH YOUR PENIS.

Comment

The scene with Dexter and The Punisher at lunch was fantastic. Ray sold the shit outta it. Dexter needs to stop sticking his dick in crazy, and goddammit Deb....YOU WERE THE ONLY GOOD ONE.

Comment

• Deb totes "poisoned" herself.

That shit at the dockyards was tense. Who knew LaGuerta was crafty?

Also, what stops Hannah from telling the cops EVERYTHING about Dexter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Deb totes "poisoned" herself.

That shit at the dockyards was tense. Who knew LaGuerta was crafty?

Also, what stops Hannah from telling the cops EVERYTHING about Dexter?
                        Probably nothing. It would be interesting if she's the one that sells out Dexter. Be an interesting comment on the nature of evil.

What do you think guys: does Dexter get caught at the end of the episode?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Goddammit Deb. I want to know how Dexter cleaned up that mess...

Poor LaGuerta. Also, having flashbacks of Doakes all episode really reminded me of how much I fucking loved that guy.

Comment

• I miss that motherfucker.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SUPPLIES MOTHERFUCKER
                              NECKTIES MOTHERFUCKER
                              PRIORITIZE MOTHERFUCKER

Comment

• Alphabetize motherfucker!

What an egregiously stupid episode. Laguarta is many things -- dumb is not one of them.

This whole season made me want to shoot my TV.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X