No announcement yet.

Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also dug that we didn't have to wait all season for Deb to do some police work. Great ending last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just sent Brittany a nasty text demanding explanation for why I was not informed that Titus Pullo was on my TV last night.

Comment

It'S back?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Yeah.

Stevenson as a posh villain is jarring to say the least.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I thought the episode was uneven. Again, the Miami Metro stuff was cool and I like the the Dexter/Deb stuff (especially at the end), but it seems really out of character for Dexter to go kill some dude with what's happening in his life. I know killing is supposed to center him, but he's supposed to be smarter and more careful than that. It seems more like a function of the plot rather than an organic move for the character.

The ending was great though. Considering what she saw, it makes complete sense that she wouldn't buy Dexter's obvious bullshit and she'd keep digging. And Michael C. Hall played the scene in the lab perfectly. His physical actions made it perfectly clear he was being evasive. Nice job.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

In an airport no less.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                In an airport no less.
                Yeah, that bit bugged me too.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

but it was pretty awesome how it happened. The wheelchair was a great choice.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                    but it was pretty awesome how it happened. The wheelchair was a great choice.
                    Yeah, if he had wheeled him somewhere else I might be more cool with the whole thing, but it still seemed forced.

ETA: I'm happier with this episode than I'm letting on. And I'm reasonably sure Dexter had to off this guy to get some other players in the game for the rest of the season. However, it still seems forced and somewhat lazy. Overall, I dug the episode.
                    Last edited by BMichaelKrol; 10-02-2012, 01:09 PM.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Should have used the wheelchair as the kill item.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Should have used the wheelchair as the kill item.
                        Or a stripper pole.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

or a dildo. but not his dildo. just a dildo.

Comment

or a dildo. but not his dildo. just a dildo.
                            That would be awesome. a long scene of Michael C. Hall beating some dude with a dildo. If they played the 1812 Overture over it you'd have some emmy-worthy TV right there...

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Man. Dexter is gonna fuck up that skeezy gamer guy hard. His "rants" were hilarious.

Comment

Man. Dexter is gonna fuck up that skeezy gamer guy hard. His "rants" were hilarious.
                                Dexter should create an elaborate amusement park to kill that guy. Hall already sort of looks like Arcade, so let's get it happening.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X