What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Celebrity Wife Swap.

Ric Flair and Rowdy Roddy were on last night. Roddy seems down to earth as fuck while Ric is fucking ridiculous.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Things I've known since childhood" for 300 Alex.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Please tell me David Flair showed up and botched something.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They needed coked up Jake the Snake Robert and Ricki the Dragon Steamboat.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Jake on drugs is just bad, man.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hence why he should show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Jake on drugs is just bad, man.
                No shit. Most depressing part in Behind the Mat.

Also, yeah I know Ric is ridiculous but in the show it was sad because he lets people walk all over him by essentially paying for everything for everyone when he goes out because "they're fans". Like he doesn't bat an eyelash at dropping a few k on a bar tab. It's all due to him trying to fill a hole since he retired. It was quite a touching episode actually.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Hence why he should show up.
                  Just no, man.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Also, yeah I know Ric is ridiculous but in the show it was sad because he lets people walk all over him by essentially paying for everything for everyone when he goes out because "they're fans". Like he doesn't bat an eyelash at dropping a few k on a bar tab. It's all due to him trying to fill a hole since he retired. It was quite a touching episode actually.
                    He hasn't retired. Not with how much his old wheelin' dealin' bisquick eatin' self owes everyone on earth.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OMG, watched that "Naked and Alone" show that grave mentioned earlier in the thread.

Fucking hilariously awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        He hasn't retired. Not with how much his old wheelin' dealin' bisquick eatin' self owes the IRS.

Weird, he said he had retired.

Comment

• He hasn't retired????????

Man...........

Comment

• it was also a good episode because apparently Roddy and his wife were in the Nature Boy's first wedding back in the 80s. So it was fun to watch them interact. Roddy and his wife spend like NO MONEY on anything for the most part.

Comment

• He's been wearing the same fucking kilt since the 70s.

Roddy is the greatest.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Flair is famous for paying tabs way before he retired. He's been doing it since he hit it big and appreciates the fans. The problem is he tries to keep living the limo ridin jet plane flyin lifestyle for kayfabe.

Comment

Working...
                                X