No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I won't, but trust me, it was SHITTY. If the overall feel of the serries is a winner and they changed the ending, maybe I just might watch it...
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• From what I read online the ending is completely different, but that's all I know. LIke Matt and I said, the first episode wasn't OMG GREAT but with the actors in the show so far, it gets at least 3 episodes. I'm hoping it gets better.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• At least it doesn't have castles or dragons right Rob?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that's right. no stupid fantasy bullshit here. Just a giant dome that has a forcefield that cuts cows in half and fucks people up and the Fahey.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I couldn't get into it. It just felt boring.

Comment

• For those that wonder about the book's ending

Spoiler: PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN...NOT 

The Dome is created by alien teenagers. Who are using as some sort of ant farm just for fucking fun.

How deep is that?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                that's right. no stupid fantasy bullshit here. Just a giant dome that has a forcefield that cuts cows in half and fucks people up and the Fahey.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I couldn't get into it. It just felt boring.
                  Yeah, it wasn't the best pilot. But it still gets 3 episodes. I would have given up on Hannibal after the pilot too and I'm really glad I didn't.

Comment

• Hooooly buckets, that book ending is TURRIBLE.

this was developed by Brian K Vaughn and I give him mountains of goodwill for Y the Last Man, plus I like a lot of the actors, so I'll give it a few more episodes.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• footage not found?

Comment

• it's a joke from Arrested Development.

Comment

• Haha, that's great.

Comment

• It loses something in the translation without the whooshing sound.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never seen AD. Don't feel compelled to ever see it. I know, BLASPHEMY.

Comment

Working...
                                X