What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Fucking True Blood is awful but then they're like "oh Rutger Hauer is in it now, and he's an apostle of Lillith so he's old as fuck and a total badass plus THAT HAIR" so I am obligated to deal with 50 minutes of bullshit for ten minutes of Roy Batty.
    Pretty much.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hold on...Wulfgar is in TRUE BLOOD now? I might actually have to watch this.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I loved that one. What universe is the red one again?
          Spoiler: Spoilers 
        the one with Walternet, twin towers, and the Zeppelins.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Love that universe.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• man, Hannibal fucking killed it (*rimshot*) this season. Probably my new favorite show. The finale was great and I can't wait to see what happens next year.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The grin on Hannibal's face on the last shot? AWESOMEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• totally. So good.

Comment

• There is a show on Discovery called "Naked and Afraid"....

That's all I got.

Comment

• Tonight starts my summer viewing season. TNT is running the season opener of "Rizzoli & Isles". Love the show.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      I'm trying to get into that show, but for some raisin the only thing that I give a shit about is Denethor.

So in my cowardice, I have turned to watching Psych.

Gus and Shawn are the broest of bros.
                      Chocolate Einstein is my #1 bro. Plus, snacks.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why did no one tell me that THE FAHEY was in Under The Dome? Not sold yet, but him, Hank form BB, and Samantha Mathis makes sure that this gets a minimum of 3 episodes. Never read the book, have no idea where it's gonna go, but the first episode was ok.... Hopefully it picks up.

Comment

• Wasn't blown away by the first episode. It was fervently OK, nothing more. There's potential there for something great, so I'm gonna give it a couple more episodes before I pull the trigger, but this didn't grab us as something essential to watch.

Love the cow getting cut in half, though.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's got the chick from Detroit 187. She's easy on the eyes.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hope the ending is as shitty as the book. It will make Lost look like a masterpiece.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• They changed the ending completely from the book. Also, don't spoil it please. I have no idea about this at all except that the Simpsons did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X