Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I ain't ashamed to say it, I used the litterbox.."

fuck yeah. Small Town is great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      "I ain't ashamed to say it, I used the litterbox.."

fuck yeah. Small Town is great.
      Small Town Security-Cast, corner this ripe market.

Comment

• I'm sad I finished all of the episodes all ready. Joan is fucking hilarious.

She was also smoking hot in the 60's, damn.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So last week's Hannibal with Eddie Izzard was fucking awesome. Best episode thus far. Also, MY GIRL!

currently watching Small Town Security on Netflix. Fucking hilarious. I know Grave talked about it when it was on AMC, but I never got a chance to watch it. Holy shit, these people are great. Peanut butter and cool whip? gotdamn.
          So glad I wasn't the only person spazzing at MY GIRL. Totes looks almost the same but grown.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She's also in VEEP and hilarious on it.

Comment

• Gillian Anderson can still get it.

Also, Hannibal is really good. I think it's only going to get more weird and creepy now that they're open with what Hannibal is doing.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MfU2Td_MMf0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• New season of Small Town Security started last week. First episode was pretty fucking funny. The town attacking Joan for treating Diesel like shit was great. Same with her going off in regards to a "speecy spicy meat-a-ball-a".

Comment

• Oh shit, it started? I have to see if I had my DVR recording.

Comment

• About 2/3 of the way through S3 of BSG. We're in a run of 'filler episodes', unfortunately. I can tell everything's leading up to Baltar's trial (which I assume will be how the season finale plays out), but yeah...we've had 4-5 fairly skippable episodes in a row, now. They're decent for character development, but they aren't propelling the story forward.

At least the soap opera between Starbuck and Apollos seems to be done. Thank God.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't remember any filler episodes in season 3. Weird.

Comment

• The acupuncture skit on SNL this weekend was fucking hilarious. I was dying. Such an easy premise but they sold it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Gillian Anderson can still get it.

Also, Hannibal is really good. I think it's only going to get more weird and creepy now that they're open with what Hannibal is doing.

I loved the shots of him picking the recipe with the cuts to him making it. I also realized I'd eat the hell out of everything he is making. Human parts or no.

Comment

I don't remember any filler episodes in season 3. Weird.
                              That's because they weren't memorable.

Last night:
                              - we spent an entire episode watching Helo deal with a refugee situation and a doctor who is poisoning Sagitarrons. Filler.
                              - we spent an entire episode watching Adama pine for his ex-wife, flirt with Roslyn, rescue Tyrel and Cally from an airlock, and give law books to Apollo. Filler.

Again, there was some good character stuff in there, but nothing advanced the overall plot forward.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just like I told you!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X