No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YES
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hannibal is super twisted. It's like Dexter if Dexter wasn't dumb as fuckballs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Hannibal is super twisted. It's like Dexter if Dexter wasn't dumb as fuckballs.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Into Season 3 on BSG. We just finished episode 4, so they've gotten off of New Caprica. Sad to see the Pegasus go, but the show isn't called BATTLESTAR PEGASUS after all.

It'll be interesting to see what new direction the show goes from here. It almost feels like a reset button has been pressed and the show could go off in almost any direction. Good stuff.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So Matt? The Adama? (it's the atmospheric jump). So fucking BADASS.

Now, I personally think the show gets way weaker, and won't really pick up until season 4 and a half for that last half season strech until theend, but some people liked what's coming. I sure as fuck didn't.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Adama maneuver was AWESOME. My wife and I both that that was really, really cool.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Hannibal is super twisted. It's like Dexter if Dexter wasn't dumb as fuckballs.
                  I'm bored with the "I HAVE AUTISTIC TENDENCIES SO I KNOW EVERYTHING" thing going on with Will. That being said, it's not a terrible show.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, Will is not interesting at all. Everyone else is awesome.

Comment

• So last week's Hannibal with Eddie Izzard was fucking awesome. Best episode thus far. Also, MY GIRL!

currently watching Small Town Security on Netflix. Fucking hilarious. I know Grave talked about it when it was on AMC, but I never got a chance to watch it. Holy shit, these people are great. Peanut butter and cool whip? gotdamn.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Small Town Security is awesome. New season starts in a week or two, right?

Rectify on Sundance is really awesome, but shit. How sad do you want to be watching tv?

Comment

• the answer is none. None sad.

Comment

• Oh then you should totally catch Rectify. Feel good show of the year.

Comment

• Small Town Security is on Netflix now?! Rewatch happening!

Comment

• holy shit. A "shit-stick"? THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE GREAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X