No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched Magic City (slow burn of an episode, but there's some potential issues coming up with the hotel ownership, Danny's gonna get whacked if he keeps fucking around with Mercedes behind Ben's back, a really bloody suicide, etc.), planning on watching Game of Thrones and The Borgias during the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Yeah we all have those days. But trust this, the dwarf on Games rapes all of the dwarfs ever.
      Not exactly a positive thing.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I could take Dinklage.

Comment

• Dinklage pimp smacks all of the things and all of the things apologize!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Games. Thoughts going through my head: "Ass n' titties, Ass n' titties, gore n' incest, gore n' incest"

Wasn't horrible but didn't suck me in which I knew was going to be hard as I'm not a fan of fantasy stuff. Like all shows it gets 3 episodes before I completely pass on it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Girls and Veep are both awesome.

Comment

• Haven't pulled the trigger on Girls or Veep yet. Not sure why.

Comment

• Veep just premiered Sunday, Girls is just two episodes in. Jump in now Tim!

Comment

• I might, rabbit, I might. It's just that the trailers for both shows didn't really grab me for some reason.

Comment

• Did you like In The Loop? Then you'll like Veep. And Girls kind of feels like if Two Broke Girls was really crass and hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Haven't pulled the trigger on Girls or Veep yet. Not sure why.

Veep is great.

Girls hasn't fucked up yet. But, it's Lena Dunham. Probably the most unearned ticket to fame in ages. Fucking hate this chick.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• RE: Girls.

The pilot was alright.

The second episode was not.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I liked the second episode a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              Watched the first episode of Games. Thoughts going through my head: "Ass n' titties, Ass n' titties, gore n' incest, gore n' incest"

Wasn't horrible but didn't suck me in which I knew was going to be hard as I'm not a fan of fantasy stuff. Like all shows it gets 3 episodes before I completely pass on it.
                              Countdown to begins.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It wasn't bad or anything, but I also wasn't like "SHIT PLAY EPISODE 2 RIGHT NAO!" It gets 2 more eps before Lesley watches it by herself.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X