What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Yeah, Grimm is kind of dropping the ball with this stupid subplot with Juliet. Looks like it'll be finished next week, though.

But I'll tell you who isn't dropping the ball- Fringe. No spoilers- the episode last night kind of meandered but then brought the noise for the last ten minutes. Good stuff.
    Fringe season 5 is so fucking GREAT.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Turns out the first season of The Wire is pretty damn great. Who knew?

Everyone? Oh. #LTTP

Comment

• WHERE WALLACE AT?!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Turns out the first season of The Wire is pretty damn great. Who knew?

Everyone? Oh. #LTTP
          Season 2 is a bit more dull for some (I liked it, but the change of pace is stagering), but Season 3 and 4 are AMAZING.

In other news that no one really cares about: Last Resort is cancelled...

Comment

• ...which is bullshit because it's been good. Braugher is great on that show. Well, he's great in everything I guess.

Comment

• Oh I know.... just another good show cancelled because OH FUCK IT TV.

Comment

• Braugher is a death sentence. Thief on FX, remember?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Braugher is a death sentence. Thief on FX, remember?
                  If ABC would've moved it to another night, it could've lived. Thursday was the wrong night for it and it showed.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it'd be cool if another network picked up LAST RESORT. I never watched it but I was looking forward to doing a full season marathon later on.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      it'd be cool if another network picked up LAST RESORT. I never watched it but I was looking forward to doing a full season marathon later on.

It's not a bad show. It's just an expensive slow burn that was lambasted to one of the hardest nights to make money on American TV.

Netflix should pick it up by the Spring due to their deal with ABC. But, we'll probably be waiting for the eventual DVD release to see the unaired material.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        It's not a bad show. It's just an expensive slow burn that was lambasted to one of the hardest nights to make money on American TV.

Netflix should pick it up by the Spring due to their deal with ABC. But, we'll probably be waiting for the eventual DVD release to see the unaired material.
                        Pilot was fantastic, but the pace sure settled down a bit. I saw somewhere that the whole 13 episode run will be aired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Pilot was fantastic, but the pace sure settled down a bit. I saw somewhere that the whole 13 episode run will be aired.

ABC says that now, but I hope they don't renege. They're not FOX bad, but they still pull shit from time to time.

Comment

• Yeah, they did that with DAYBREAK. The last half of the episodes were unceremoniously dumped onto their awful (at the time, maybe it's better now) streaming player. And it took them MONTHS to post the last three. Ridiculous.

Comment

• NCIS tonight! Yay!
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I'm waiting for the second season of The Wire to get boring or slow and it's not happening. Sure, I'm halfway through and they've said very little about exactly what Frank is up to, which is frustrating, but it's still very good. Freamon is the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X