No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished second season of Sherlock BBC. Incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Yeah, kind of liking Grimm more so far. Supernatural is still my go to for the genre but Grimm is building upon the previous season.
      I'm guessing that they're following the "more Monroe = better Grimm" theory.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Indeed. And the metaplot as well. Grimm is now more than a Supernatural wannabee.

Last Resort... goddamn I like this show.

If you like military shows, or The Shield, you HAVE to see this. Shawn Ryan is the fucking MAN.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
          I'm guessing that they're following the "more Monroe = better Grimm" theory.
          Yes

Originally posted by Martin
          Indeed. And the metaplot as well. Grimm is now more than a Supernatural wannabee.
          ANNNND yes. I like that his partner knows now so they can shed the whole "I'm around you all the time but you never know what I'm doing" BS. That felt tiresome and watching his partner learn all the stuff he knows now is entertaining.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New Ninja Turtles cartoon is pretty damn good. I'm not sure about the whole "mutated monster of the week" thing, but when you have Lewis Black voicing a spider/human hybrid, you really can't complain that much.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Guys. GUYS. League and Sunny return tonight! Vinegar Strokes!

Comment

• Went through all 3 seasons of Arrested Development again last week. This has got to be the best 3 seasons of a show ever created from start to finish. The way it rewards fans with throwaway references is still unmatched in my mind. Still a tad hesitant about the new episodes coming, but at the same time I really can't wait to see if they are able to keep the magic.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need to rewatch it all, but you say it like I remember it. Still is the best TV comedy of all time (no, I never like Seinfeld)

The Shield

Done with it all. I need a shower.

Good show, if not great. Not up to par with The Wire or Breaking Bad, but it's main plot elevated it above it's mainly disgusting character. It pretty much says it all when Dutch and Claudette are the most moral character of it all...

also:

Spoiler:  

Shane. You fucking fuck. Little coward had a death he didn't deserved. What a horrible piece of shit.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Haha Dutch. AKA Hocken.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Duck Dynasty. These fuckers crack me up.

Comment

• Troy: I read on /Film that HELLO ON WHEELS is at risk for renewal due to the departure of the showrunner. How 'at risk' is it? I really want a season 3 to happen.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• HELLO ON WHEELS would be so good.

HELLO THIS IS WHEELS CALLING

Comment

• When is this hurricane shit going to be over so they get back to the regular tv schedule? This is annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              HELLO ON WHEELS would be so good.

HELLO THIS IS WHEELS CALLING
                              yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Troy: I read on /Film that HELLO ON WHEELS is at risk for renewal due to the departure of the showrunner. How 'at risk' is it? I really want a season 3 to happen.
                                Yeah. It will probably get cancelled.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X