What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHANE!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love Goggins.

I did laugh a lot at seeing Carlos Mencia as a cockfighter.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Because I'm at work and not with the wife (hence, I'll finish season 3 of Breaking Bad next week), I'm plowing through The Shield. Starting season 2.

I like it so far.
        GODDAMN YES YES YES CLETUS VAN DAMME 4 LYFE

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          ERMAHGERD

SHUT UP.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hey guys, remember when TLC* used to show actually educational learning shows?

*and A&E and Discovery and History and...

Comment

• now it's all about the science channel and natgeo

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Hey guys, remember when TLC* used to show actually educational learning shows?

*and A&E and Discovery and History and...
                Back in 2001?

Comment

• Workaholics was great this week. Montez was awesome.

Also been catching up Kenny Hotz's Triumph of the Will

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZvQeJsct47Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is it any good?

Cause as much as I liked it, I got tired of Kenny Hotz's antics in Kenny vs Spenny.

Comment

• See, I love Kenny. It made me wish that Ceej would allow himself to be on video. We'd have Rob vs. Ceej and it WOULD BE GREAT.

But Triumph is essentially Kenny does ridiculous humiliations with out an annoying Spenny. I love the cannibal episode, only because he goes full on ridiculous with it.

Comment

• The drunk episode, the octopus episode, and the tied to a goat episode, are all fucking hilarious..

Comment

• I'll check it out.

Comment

• Delicious roof pizza...
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wipeout had a double-length "blind date" edition!

Comment

• Fuck yeah, Anders and Adam are in the new season of Arrested Development.

Comment

Working...
                                X