No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story in the game focuses WAY more on the internal struggles of the main character, his loss of family, what it means to survive and if it's worth surviving, and then meeting a teenager that may or may not be the way for the world to fix the issue who is also a stand in for his dead family.

Not zombies in the normal sense, but the "clickers" are based on this real life nightmare fungus: The real science that inspired the zombie fungus (inverse.com)

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Looks like another zombie apocalypse thing. Convince me that this is different.
      DUDE.

That game WRECKED ME.

After 15 minutes.

Trust us old man. It’s the goods.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That Dahmer miniseries on Netflix i s proper fucked up. Evan is "killing it" (see what I did there) but this show just makes me feel uneasy. I have zero problems with gore, death, etcc....but I guess when it's re-creations of what happened to actual people and is filmed/performed in such a way that it feels real I just don't like it.

Those stupid memes of people needing to take breaks inbetween episodes aren't far off. Maybe I'm just getting older or maybe the idea of profiting off of the misery of others doesn't sit well for me. Like, I've read all about Dahmer and watched documentaries and shit but the show is so goddamn brutal.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You know you've read too many comics when you can name check everyone in the therapy group in today's She-Hulk.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            That Dahmer miniseries on Netflix i s proper fucked up. Evan is "killing it" (see what I did there) but this show just makes me feel uneasy. I have zero problems with gore, death, etcc....but I guess when it's re-creations of what happened to actual people and is filmed/performed in such a way that it feels real I just don't like it.

Those stupid memes of people needing to take breaks inbetween episodes aren't far off. Maybe I'm just getting older or maybe the idea of profiting off of the misery of others doesn't sit well for me. Like, I've read all about Dahmer and watched documentaries and shit but the show is so goddamn brutal.
            We've been watching it too and it definitely has an exploitative vibe going.

Comment

• Call it professional exposure, but I ain’t took keen on murderers show. I think I need vacations or a career change

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

We've been watching it too and it definitely has an exploitative vibe going.
                oh it's 100% exploitative.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of the new season of Mighty Ducks....what, I liked the first season ok! Since Emilio was an anti-masker and thought he was above the rest of us and the Mouse would bow in all of his glory in the early days of productions going back to filming, he learned wrong. They bounced his ass so fast which made the "previously on" so fucking weird. Like, he was really good in the first season and was one of my favorite parts of it but they show him QUICK AF (no dialogue) and then the first episode starts basically like:

So that kind of sucks. But whatever. It's junk food tv and Josh Duhamal is the lead hockey man now and whatever. Lauren Graham is still pretty hot but when will older people (both men and women) realize that a certain point you just shouldn't dye your hair jet black? It's unnatural looking.

But yeah, nothing special but whatever. I enjoy it.

ALSO

checked out the first episode of Reboot on Hulu with Judy Greer, Keegen-Michael Key, and Paul Reiser. It's about a writer who hit it big at a film festival wanting to reboot a shitty 90s sitcom with all of the same actors but "fuck it all up". Actually pretty funny. Meta as fuck but the shit with the little kid who grew up to be one of those "Disney-type" teenagers acting in all of those shitty DTV movies had me laughing pretty hard. I dunno, again, I dug it.

Comment

• Turns out that Interview With A Vampire on AMC is fucking awesome. I was pretty hesitant when I read about changing Louis and making him a young black guy. Like...how is he a slave owner and a black dude? Turns out they just push everything up to 1910, and instead of exploiting slave labor on cotton plantations he's exploiting women and pimping them out. I thought it worked really well. Bogosian is always awesome when he's in something.

Comment

• oh shit...that started? Time to look for it on reruns on AMC
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, it snuck up on us. I thought it was a late October start but Sarah saw a ton of great reviews so we added it to the Youtube library. Sunday nights are packed now with LOTR, HOTD, and Interview.

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Dahmer. Oof, it’s really good, but I’m going to have to temper it with British Bake Off to be able to handle it.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Watched the first 3 eps of Rings of Power.

Fucking love it.

Yes it’s slow, it’s foreplay.

Judging with the characters we have, it would likely finish with the amazeball battle we got from the first scene from Fellowship.

Fuck yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              Watched the first episode of Dahmer. Oof, it’s really good, but I’m going to have to temper it with British Bake Off to be able to handle it.
                              Made it half way through and just needed a break.

Comment

• Midnight Club - Flanagan's Netflix Halloween series for this year. This fucking rules. I know it was a young adult series or whatever, so I was kind of hesitant on it, but we were sold pretty quick. There's a lot (like a LOT) of jump scares to the point he's playing them for parody but it works. Some of the makeup and stories are legit fucked up. We made it three episodes in, and I want to shotgun the rest ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                X