No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old west grandpa really does sound fucking badass.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Old West Grandpa truly hits it's stride after the "Shitkickers of Spitwater Gulch " episode. Seriously grizzled geezers on display.

Just sayin'.

I've yet to catch The Dumpster at Sundown. They're still on Season 2, right? With Christina Hendricks and Katee Sackoff doing things?

Dumpster just replaced Katee Sackoff with Ted McGinley, so I fear it's over after this season.

I did catch the pilot for "Renegade Pirate Assassin". Shit was dope as hell, but you can tell they don't have much of a budget. Now I've got "It's Noodles!" to watch tonight, and if I have time, "My Mother, the Taxi".
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• MURDER MYSTERY on Netflix (Sandler and Aniston) is surprisingly entertaining. Good chemistry and some funny banter to be had. There's also a pretty decent car chase at the end of the film that I wasn't expecting. Recommended if you want something light and breezy.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Dumpster just replaced Katee Sackoff with Ted McGinley, so I fear it's over after this season.
          McGinley really is the kiss of death for TV series, huh?

Originally posted by Ari View Post
          I did catch the pilot for "Renegade Pirate Assassin". Shit was dope as hell, but you can tell they don't have much of a budget. Now I've got "It's Noodles!" to watch tonight, and if I have time, "My Mother, the Taxi".
          They never spend the big money unless a pilot's picked up for series. Glad Renegade Pirate Assassin got the greenlight, as it's like all the Raid movies, Expendables and John Wick rolled into one. Who knew Kirsten Dunst had such moves, right?

I'm surprised Troy didn't get a writing credit for "It's Noodles!" His sense of humor is all over that show. Beefbroth and Noodles are SO Rob and CJ you'd think they were running BDR.

Comment

• For those of you with kids at home, definitely watch Euphoria and don't at all worry about the kids growing up. You'll be fine.

Comment

• NOS4A2 continues to be pretty decent. They toned down Bing a bunch from the books (at least so far) which is a bummer because that dude was straight evil but I'm liking the direction they're taking so far. The girl playing Maggie is fucking smoking hot.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                MURDER MYSTERY on Netflix (Sandler and Aniston) is surprisingly entertaining. Good chemistry and some funny banter to be had. There's also a pretty decent car chase at the end of the film that I wasn't expecting. Recommended if you want something light and breezy.
                OK motherfuckers, this one's legit made up. NO SANDLER/ANISTON movie could be good. Nice try Matthew.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  For those of you with kids at home, definitely watch Euphoria and don't at all worry about the kids growing up. You'll be fine.
                  The truth, no lies here, parents.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Nice try Willy, I already heard about the plethora of dicks, my boys fuck with me and I'll MAKE them watch it. LOL

Comment

• Yeah, the dicks are the least of the issues going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        OK motherfuckers, this one's legit made up. NO SANDLER/ANISTON movie could be good. Nice try Matthew.
                        No, actually it was pretty fun. It's not high art or anything but it was diverting for what it was. And again, pretty decent car chase at the end.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Has anybody watched DARK on Netflix? That odd yet incredible tight scripted time travel drama? That got neglected and overlooked due to the basic premise similarity of a. Or going missing in the woods in the eighties? and same startling date as stranger things?

Well, the second season is out and you guys should watch the shit out of it. You’ll love it. Time travel incest! Pick axe gore! Multiverses! Paradoxons! And still so effortlessly executed. Though you might need a three dimensional model of timelines and family trees at the end of the season.

All those weirdos losing their shit over the time travel in Endgame will have aneurysms here. Though this one is most surely rather on the PRIMER side of things. So there is that.

Comment

• And sold.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My niece LOVES Dark, and we share the same horror tastes. Just haven't gotten to it.

Comment

• You had me at time travel incest.

Comment

Working...
                                X